Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilt Wearers Unite!!

I did Martial arts in a kilt!!!!

No really, I work out at the local renaissance festival doing security and in the morning I did taichi in a kilt and in the evening I did wingchun in a kilt. Nothing sexier then a man doing martial arts in a kilt right ladies?

Thank god there are no high kicks in those arts !
    No brag, just fact.

yeah, bt wc has a slant kick in which the kicker opens the hips and ...

EEWWWW. Red5! put that thing away!
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

LOL! dont worry I wasnt going regimentall this weekend so everything was tucked away.....

Red5, are you scottish? Why on earth would you tuck with a kilt?

If ye're a scut, ye've gut some answuring ta do, year willies not a gerbil, ya don go lockin the boy up, remember the scots c0ck is a prouuud thing, now leat that boy free and dreenk a wee glen levitz, before I heedbutt yur ugly face.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Iron Crotch Kilts

Master Tu doing Iron Crotch Truck Pull at our 10 Year Anniversary Free Show this Satruday wears a kilt when he pulls. I'm told he will let a few select people check his goods to vailidate that he is in fact using his goods to pull...

Sorry, it's not often that you can contribute to a martial arts in a kilt thread and plug the party at the same time so I had to go for it.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

KC LOL! My moms a Scot, I am first generation american, and I have a small confession, I love Bass ale.......I feel so dirty...... Besdies can you see me having to respond to someone with a medical need while a nice updraft hits and "ma willie goes frrrrree?!Ach!"

ROFLMAO@ Gene!!!!

Gene,
    Are you aware that you hold some sort of record for most plugs involving john thomases and weight lifting? Give yourself a KFO keychain!

Originally posted by red5angel
    I am first generation american, and I have a small confession
    confession ? is that what scotsmen call their p*nis ?
    No brag, just fact.

Mojo, dont make me feed you haggis!!! Better yet I will tie you down and make you listen to bagpipes for 24 hours straight!!!

"can you see me having to respond to someone with a medical need while a nice updraft hits and "ma willie goes frrrrree?!Ach!""

They'll take one look at yur wee willy and thank god that he sent a scot to save 'em!

THATS IT!!!!! KC you and me is throwin on the kilts and having a sexy knee contest baby!!!!! I will of course have to wear a longer kilt but I can lift it up so the judges can see my knees!!!! Did I mention I have to put stones in my sporran to keep my kilt down?

Fer yeh Scottish!

"I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

lol!

Yeah baby.
    You know, in all honesty, I have the highest respect fro Master Tu. He's awesome. And I've been honored to bring his story to the West. It's easy to joke about his skill, but think about it. This guy pulls trucks. That's pretty intense and only part of his training. His kungfu is solid, fast and powerful. So now, I always take fighters in kilts seriously.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thats right baby, you would be smart to take us kilt wearing martial artist seriously. ANY man who can put on a skirt and step up has my respect!