Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilt Wearers Unite!!

LOL@ Helicopter!

Guohen, your half scot/cherokee too?! LOL! Right now I am learning the cherokee language and I am trying to figure out how to do it in a Scottish accent to be fair to both my parents!!!

By the way, you guys want to hear some really kick a$$ bagpipe playing check out the Bagpipes and Drums of the Emerald Society Chicago Police." They are awesome!!!!

Dez,
    I am trying to get away from canadians, but not scots. After all, only among scots can I not smell myself.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Thumbs up

KC: good point

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Originally posted by KC Elbows
    "There was a reason the romans built a big wall to keep us out, and it's not our smell"

Yes it was. The romans were just too nice to tell us so. That's also why Al Gore invented the internet: minimize physical contact with scots. The space race was also an attempt to find a scot free zone, but nasa discovered that the only people who could survive on a barren rock were scots, so there went that dream.
    LOL! I'm Scottish and I'm loving this thread. I always wondered why we never had a base built near Fort William for the next stage of the space race...
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Talking

A Scotsman flies to Boston to visit his American cousin. He wants his cousin to show him real American entertainment so they decide to go to a Redsox game. On the way to Fenway Park the American is quickly explaining the rules of the game. It's a Redsox Yankees game and the American is explaining the rivalry and promising a good game. At the bottom of the first inning the sox come to bat and the Scotsman is exited to cheer his cousins team. The first batter hits a line drive between first and second base and the Scotsman jumps up and yells "Run laddy, run like the wind!". The runner safely makes it to first. The next batter takes a ball, then two, then three, then four and starts walking to first. The Scotsman jumps up and yells "Run ya lazy ba$tard!". His cousin jumps up quickly and says "No, no, you don't understand! He has four balls. He has to walk." The Scotsman contemplates a moment , says "Oohh" and yells "Walk with pride laddy! Walk with pride!".
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

ttt

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Well Dave,
    I'm Scots too! So that makes 4 Scots by birth, and about 10 by blood on here.
    Just about enough to take over the forum me thinks!

I demo'd some kung fu in a kilt once too! and the ladies do love it!

Cailean..........
    "The cat never weeps for the mouse"

http://www.laugar.org.uk

Kilt Wearers Unite!!

Anyone else out there wear a kilt?

I have 2 of them from Utlilikilts which was founded by my ex girlfriend and her partner in Seattle. Great kilts!!

They are modern adaptations!

Gene and others at the Zhang Sang Feng Festival got to see me don the kilt and sell a lot of dit da jow.

Anyone else like a cool breeze across their nether regions??

Be well,

Dale
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 06-15-2007 at 01:07 PM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

anyone else hesitate when clicking that pic?

Just goes to show you how much the Zhang San Feng Festival can inspire...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Anyone else out there wear a kilt?

I have 2 of them from Utlilikilts which was founded by an ex girlfriend and her partner in Seattle. Great kilts!!

They are modern adaptations!

Gene and others at the Zhang Sang Feng Festival got to see me don the kilt and sell a lot of dit da jow.

Anyone else like a cool breeze across their nether regions??

Be well,

Dale

My eyes !!

Real men wear em, and girls love em....

Besides pants suck.

I got yelled at my last job for wearing it as they told me you are not allowed to wear a skirt. My boss being a lady, I wanted to say to her then you are not allowed to wear pants with that kind of thought processing. But I didnt want to lose the gig at that time so I tittered and changed back into the dreaded pants....

Though I only have one, I wear a kilt as well. I'm firmly convinced that I need to replace all my bifurcated garments with properly designed and male-intended clothing...

Only real men wear kilts... Men that won't are simply too afraid to do so.

The arguments in favor of kilts are far greater than those against. If my boss tried to tell me I couldn't wear a kilt because it was a skirt I'd run straight to the nearest EO representative and lodge a formal complaint.

Local highland games are next week... I can't wait!
    Matt Stone

I did, and was told that the dress code forbids me to wear it.

No biggie that women were telling me this. Oh well, Im done with that company and now work for an adult day care center driving clients to and from the center while I attend nursing school at night.

Ill be making more money soon than the old boss and I get to wear scrubs....

Bifurcation sucks.

More photos to come.

Be well,

Dale

I cannot believe there are no other kilt wearers on the forum.

You guys need to experience the freedom!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    I cannot believe there are no other kilt wearers on the forum.

You guys need to experience the freedom!!!!!!!!!!
    Some people study martial arts because they're into culture.

Some people study martial arts because they want to show others how rough and tough they are.

Some people are just rough and tough and into culture, and they study martial arts anyway...

Those that decry kilts are simply too insecure to wear one themselves. Kilts are the traditional garb of "real men" worldwide. Hell, the Scots wore them to battle as recently as WWI!

Pants are the traditional garb of women... They're designed for them, were worn by them first, and continue to fit them far better than they fit men.

Can't wait to finish replacing my non-mandatory bifurcated garments with proper men's wear!
    Matt Stone