Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long does it take

Last edited by Water Dragon; 06-17-2007 at 07:49 AM.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Why bother choking someone? A .308 caliber coming out of a Remington 700PSS from 500yds out. Aimed at the throat is much simplier. F**K it, if you're going to jail anyways, might as well go in style.

There are so many other ways to off someone without exerting that much effort. C'mon you guys are suppose to be martial artist. Ya know, minimum effort yields maximum damage. That's how you train right??? Well except for the "ground and pound" MMA guys of course. C'mon, you can use an automobile, poison, firearms, hire someone else. Why bother with something so manual? We have at our disposal more than just our hands and feet. Heck an aluminum baseball bat to the base of the skull would take less effort.
    Last edited by xcakid; 06-17-2007 at 09:34 AM.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Just when you thought the thread couldn't get any dumber...
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Just when you thought the thread couldn't get any dumber...
    Ain't it? Everyone knows you're supposed to aim for Center of Mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    Precisely. Wing chun all the way baby. Sticky bullets it is!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post

That's too easy. White belt stuff. Me personally I like aiming for the left eyeball.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

A headbutt to the left nut works, too.

yeah but wouldn't having your head there make you a **** head?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I'm not going anywhere near that one...

just break a trachea, its easier then choking out. you're thinking to mma there.

aww come on i had to say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    yeah but wouldn't having your head there make you a **** head?
    Actually, I think giving him some head would be the proper term in this situation!

Another note about rendering someone unconscious is that they lose control of... certain bodily functions. I have seen several people I rendered unconscious p!ss on themselves. One crapped his pants. Now what I don't know if that's from straight unconsciousness or if alcohol plays a factor as well.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    Another note about rendering someone unconscious is that they lose control of... certain bodily functions. I have seen several people I rendered unconscious p!ss on themselves. One crapped his pants. Now what I don't know if that's from straight unconsciousness or if alcohol plays a factor as well.
    It was probably the words you muttered right before they passed out: "You gonna get raped."

The one guy I ever choked out outside class (the only time I ever 'used' my martial art), the guy ****ed himself. Dunno if he crapped or not, I choked him out and was gone by the time he woke up.