Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: CMA and groundfighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    I think it was a very entertaining spectacle.
    well as you can see it is difficult if not impossible for these guys to answer these questions. I noticed in the Dana White thread in MMA that a few people have insinuated this as well.They are so blind.

Do you believe that none of the fights in the UFC have ever been fixed or set up to go a certain way for business puposes?? Do you think it is all on the up and up and there are no unpublicized dealings that go in in the business to support this possibilty??

Hell I'll answer this with a big fat DUH, of course **** was going on behind the scenes! Why do you think they were able to convince BJ penn to stay at 150 to fight whats his name Sherk. Why do you think they got Rampage in? They knew either way, a win or a loss, that match was good business wise. Chuck being undefeated was getting a bit stale and he needed to do a come back run. They got rid of one striker for a funnier striker and token black man at that Plus, where do you think the term "can" comes from? They did the same thing in boxing and kick boxing. This is called entertainment...but since I have add, why were you asking this again?

Oh yeah, don't take this as DANA WHITE keeping the kung fu man down....because there are no kung fu guys waiting in the wings