Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fascinating read on Bruce Lee

"The fact is, I don't know how long I can keep this up"
    ~

Its actually, IMO, quite a sad read on a man who sacraficed himself in pursuit of his dreams. Regardless of what the dream was, and the means used to reach his goals, its definately a story that has much to teach many.

KF - thanks for the read.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

P.S.

This is a required read for anyone who is a fan of Bruce Lee.

Very possible of dispelling any illusions one might have of the man vs. the myth.

We are all human in the end.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

Who wrote this document?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffer View Post
    Who wrote this document?
    Tom Bleecker, the guy that married Linda after Bruce had died....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    P.S.

This is a required read for anyone who is a fan of Bruce Lee.

Very possible of dispelling any illusions one might have of the man vs. the myth.

We are all human in the end.
    It's full of lies!

The Real Original Lucky Louie
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    It's full of lies!

rogue must be chapter president of the local Bruce Lee fan club
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Why can't people just accept what Grand Sigung Lee did for martial arts, why the tearing down? No BL, no MMA.

The Real Original Lucky Louie
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.