Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The CMA Ground Challenge!

Guess you can not read, huh??

Read what, your computer still "down?" You have posted tons since that excuse. Must still be at the library right?
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

No offense, but you posted on 6/17/07 that you would post a bunch of videos...

Which type of guard?? Half , full , butterfly.........?????? F#CK IT I WILL POST THEM ALL! I will get a partner, film it, and then post it . May take a day or two.I have been having trouble with uploading and down loading on my computer.
    What exactly is wrong with your computer? Heck, I could have built you a new one in this time.

Reality Check is schooling you in.....well............reality!
    Tattoo Monkey boy is a Troll. Keyboard messiah!
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    No offense, but you posted on 6/17/07 that you would post a bunch of videos...

What exactly is wrong with your computer? Heck, I could have built you a new one in this time.
    None taken. The problems I was having with my computer are numerous. I sent it to gateway because all the local guys said that this was the way to go. All of my videos are on my hard drive. I now have a loaner until mine is returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Three Harmonies View Post
    Read what, your computer still "down?" You have posted tons since that excuse. Must still be at the library right?
    Tons of excuses?? No ,a few valid reasons. Do you know the difference between an excuse and a valid reason??

***This post has been preemptively censored by KFO moderators*****

This post is now the protected habitat of the blue-footed Central Park troll. We must all do our part in providing for the welfare of this majestic creature or it will surely go the way for the Wordy Wordsworth troll of years ago.

Please try your best not to upset, jostle, bang into, bulldoze*, bump heads*, crash, crowd, elbow, hustle, jab, jog, joggle, jolt, nerf, nudge, press, push, push around, push aside, scramble, shake, shoulder, shove, squeeze, thrust or MODERATE this creature as it can be detrimental to its health.

We here at KFO thank you in advance and remind you, "Please feed the Troll because only you can prevent forum fires!"

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    None taken. The problems I was having with my computer are numerous. I sent it to gateway because all the local guys said that this was the way to go. All of my videos are on my hard drive. I now have a loaner until mine is returned.
    gosh, I hope Gateway doesn't lose/destroy/erase them.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    gosh, I hope Gateway doesn't lose/destroy/erase them.
    yeah, what're the odds that that's going to hapen...