Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do i'm officially going vegan tomorrow

do i'm officially going vegan tomorrow

see how it goes

that will make it alcohol cigarettes drugs promiscuous sex meat and all animal products ive given up so far

LOL

wish me luck
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

why do you need luck?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

i dont but its always good XD
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

So what's left to live for?
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    i dont but its always good XD

GL then
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

see how it goes

that will make it alcohol cigarettes drugs promiscuous sex meat and all animal products ive given up so far

LOL

wish me luck
    we walk the same path..........except I'm married so it's not promiscuous sex I gave up, just sex.

7. Stay raw with your fruits veg and nuts or your health will go down hill, cooking takes 90% of the things your body needs. I wish I could do it.

see how it goes

LOL

wish me luck
    Cool. I did it for nine years after 5 years a veggie. Only stopped cos I was working all hours in here in Japan, so couldn't make my own food and if I couldn't've eaten fish I'd've died basically!

Keep up the proteins. The whole thing about veggies not getting enough proteins is a myth of course, but watch out for the balance of proteins: every meal TWO of the big three: grains, nuts, pulses: then you should get your amino balance right... and eat big on the protein to keep your training going. I was extremely healthy for those nine years (maybe two colds)... and full of energy, but probably very underweight at 6'1" and 63 kg (now I'm 6'1" (!) and 80 kg and much stronger, though my endurance has gone down for various unconnected reasons.

Also remember it doesn't suit everybody, so if you feel yourself feeling low for no apparent reason experiment with altering your diet and if it's what it ultimately takes, quit!

GL

Mat.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Why would you give up meat? AND Sex?

I can see one or the other, especially the sex because that is allways accompanied by some emotionally out of controll female who is trying to chain you down and enslave you into doing house hold projects on your day off when you should be napping under some shade trees in your hammock, all while guilt tripping you because she ate too many chocolates and now thinks she is Fat, but why go Veggie? There is no downside to a full diet rich in Animal proteins.

good thing you're still a teenager, because now you will have some time to turn that all around and live a little. lol

now, if you were approaching senior citizenship, I would be much more encouraging, but because you haven't REALLY experienced many of those things that you are "giving up", I'm gonna have to just leave it at have fun with that.

p.s sex with yourself is still sex.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

you can't believe how relieved i am to hear this arhat. this makes me feel much much better. you see i intended to double my intake of meat and animal products and hopefully eliminate veggies, fruits, nuts, grains... pretty much all non meats. i also intended on only drinking milk and animal blood. thank god for people like you to balance out the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian Tofu M View Post
    Stay raw with your fruits veg and nuts or your health will go down hill, cooking takes 90% of the things your body needs. I wish I could do it.
    yeah just be glad you don't have Oral Allergy Syndrome like me.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceSteveRoy View Post
    you can't believe how relieved i am to hear this arhat. this makes me feel much much better. you see i intended to double my intake of meat and animal products and hopefully eliminate veggies, fruits, nuts, grains... pretty much all non meats. i also intended on only drinking milk and animal blood. thank god for people like you to balance out the world.
    crap...we need to find someone else, I'd already immediately taken dibs when I saw the title of the thread...but, we'll share halfsies till another dupe comes along.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

see how it goes

LOL

wish me luck
    what is the point of all that? Are you looking to be a monk or something?
    Everyone must have a few bad habits.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceSteveRoy View Post
    rofl

that was some funny ****, just like that syndrome of a down stuff LOL