0 0%
  • Do it on Friday after Gene's workshop

1 10.00%
  • I am not going to TJL

3 30.00%
  • I don't want to meet any of you internet wackos

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's going to Taiji Legacy this yr.? Up for a get together prior to?

Quote Originally Posted by n00854180t View Post
    I would like to go, don't know if work and transportation would permit, however.
    Ya need to go car shopping this weekend.

How ya getting to my school on Friday.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Probably a taxi, a bus would be ~2 hours.

I'm down for whatever, just gimme a call.
    Bone daddy's is a good call: good barbeque served by women in skimpy outfits.
    Maybe TJL will get me outta my 3 week training slump.
    Been raining everyday here and I've been crazy busy with work.
    If anybody wants to work out before the event i'll take you by my gym- assuming they still recognize me.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

I should be there

Beer can chicken is vegetarian right? I just moved minutes from where the whole event is scheduled to take place, so I should really go this year.
    "Cyanide is a dangerous chemical. That's why it is a crime to possess it without a peaceful purpose," said U.S. Attorney Fitzgerald.

Quote Originally Posted by OdderMensch View Post
    Beer can chicken is vegetarian right?
    Matter of fact it is.....I think.....unless you are a straight up VEGAN. Then absolutely NO.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Alright looks like I have 4 people so far for Thurs. @ 7PM.

So if I reserved a table, I'm not the only gonna be sitting there looking like a ja<ka$$ will I?

**** i wish i could go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Hrm, wait, is this next week?

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    Alright looks like I have 4 people so far for Thurs. @ 7PM.

So if I reserved a table, I'm not the only gonna be sitting there looking like a ja<ka$$ will I?
    dude, even if everyone shows up i can't guarentee you won't look like a jack ass.

Quote Originally Posted by n00854180t View Post
    Hrm, wait, is this next week?
    Week after next.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceSteveRoy View Post
    dude, even if everyone shows up i can't guarentee you won't look like a jack ass.

I am a jack a$$, but I don't want to advertise it.

anyway you could put the date on the thread somewhere.
    July 20th? or 19th?

the weather lately's making me downright worthless: can't sleep, can't wake up, no energy to work out, no energy to do anything. ugh
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Thurs @ 7PM?

I'm afraid I don't fly in until just before my workshop on Friday. I'd love to join y'all, but I'm not sure what my obligations will be in the evenings. Keep me in the loop if you do something Friday or Saturday night. I can't promise I'll be free, but I'll try.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I'm afraid I don't fly in until just before my workshop on Friday. I'd love to join y'all, but I'm not sure what my obligations will be in the evenings. Keep me in the loop if you do something Friday or Saturday night. I can't promise I'll be free, but I'll try.
    Bummer. Well worse case, hopefully I'll run into you on Sat during the comp. I'll be the Pilipino guy butchering Zhaoyang Quan in the intermediate old man division....err...I mean executive division.

Guess I can't edit the title, but based on the poll(whopping 4 people )

Let's make it Thurs the 19th, 7PM @ Bone Daddys. I will be in the bar area wearing a black t-shirt that says, Shaolin Wu Yi Institute in red letters. Since there will only be 4-5 of us no need to reserve a table. We can just walk it and grab one. Or stay at the bar and make it a liquid diet.

And I look at this. http://www.imartial.com/player-photo...=1050&uid=1490

t t m f t .