0 0%
  • Do it on Friday after Gene's workshop

1 10.00%
  • I am not going to TJL

3 30.00%
  • I don't want to meet any of you internet wackos

2 20.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's going to Taiji Legacy this yr.? Up for a get together prior to?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    t t m f t .
    I knew I shoulda taken up cryptology, huh? wha? wat dat meen
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

to the mother f'n top

Oh....gotcha!!! thx

Well thank you then M.K.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    Guess I can't edit the title, but based on the poll(whopping 4 people )

Let's make it Thurs the 19th, 7PM @ Bone Daddys. I will be in the bar area wearing a black t-shirt that says, Shaolin Wu Yi Institute in red letters. Since there will only be 4-5 of us no need to reserve a table. We can just walk it and grab one. Or stay at the bar and make it a liquid diet.

And I look at this. http://www.imartial.com/player-photo...=1050&uid=1490

OK it will either be a white or black t-shirt not sure since I have not done wash yet.

But it will say. Shaolin Wu Yi Institute in the front of the shirt. I am Pilipino (Hawaiin looking about 5'10"). My first name is Al. Will be in the bar area. As you walk into the restaurant, Bone Daddys , turn left at the hostess table. That will take you to the bar area. I'll wait for you guys for at least 2 gin and tonics.
    Last edited by xcakid; 07-18-2007 at 07:58 AM.

OH Yeah address is:

Map

8856 Spring Valley
    Dallas, TX 75240
    phone: 214-575-3050

I'm off

I'm going to work Ozzfest now, after which I'll go home and catch an hour or two of sleep, and then catch my flight to Dallas. See you all there. Sorry I'm missing Bone Daddy's. Have fun tonight. While you guys are hassling Bone Daddy waitresses, I'll be cleaning puke off ozzskanks.

See you at Taiji Legacy.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    See you at Taiji Legacy.

Looking forward to it. I am actually taking the Eagle Claw seminar by Shi Yan Feng. Its the one before yours. So hopefully I can run into you tomorrow night. Would've love to take your seminar as well, but I am short of cash so I had to pick the lesser of two evils.

have fun at TJL guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I'm off to Bone Daddy's. I have a feeling I will be the only ******* from the board that gonna be there. Oh well, they have good gin and tonics and I gotta eat dinner anyways. Might as well have a hot chick serve me that dinner.

it was a lot of fun tonight
    guys that didn't show missed out
    saturday maybe we can go karaoke in korea town; just an idea

pm me if u want my number to hang out
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    it was a lot of fun tonight
    guys that didn't show missed out
    saturday maybe we can go karaoke in korea town; just an idea

pm me if u want my number to hang out

Great meeting ya.

Yep, our conversation kinda trailed off everytime the waitresses walked by.

nice meeting you too, it was fun to talk shop.

yeah the brunette's hips were hypnotic (not sure if the pun's intended)

still wouldn't have minded riding the 2 dragons...
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Gene Ching sighting @ TJL

Finished attending my seminar. Saw Gene outside. He had some guy talking his ear off. I stood in front of him for a bit looking at brochures and was gonna interupt to introduce myself. But I remembered Gene is fond of the Iron Crotch technique, so I decided I wanted babies more than I wanted to meet Gene. Ahh maybe tomorrow he won't be so engrossed in conversation, I can come up and say howdy.

bring a bag of dorito nacho cheese chips to give to him. he will appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    bring a bag of dorito nacho cheese chips to give to him. he will appreciate it.
    OK, but if he crotch kicks me, I am coming up there to MA and......well.....show you my ugly mug and scare the hell outta ya.