Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My meditating

I've been reading up on things like this. It all seems to be related to inner energy manifesting itself, but I am still open to other ideas, being at such an impressionable age.
    "There is a point in every person's life when they choose to see through their own eyes" -Daniel09

"It is one thing to get over each others differences. It is something else entirely to think you can stop fighting over differences simply by avoiding them entirely" -Daniel09

Colour

Hi, Daniel

I learnt qigong when I was 14 from Chinese qigong books, but not doing it consistently due to no guidance from any teacher. I am now learning from a Sifu for 10 years and understand some basic principle from experience. You are 15 and is the best time to practice as young people can easily achieve the goal of qigong, the Golden Elixir.

I see light when I am in a state of calmness, a tranquillity where I enjoy the peacefulness and quietness in my mind.

I see purple light which comes and go only when my mind is calm. Every one see different colour of light depending on your level of qi energy. The final goal is to reach the golden light. Each light will lead you to your final goal. My Sifu saw purple light at the beginning which lead him into qi healer now.

The result of qi cultivation would lead you to strong qi which is energy or E=MC2.
    The energy manifested will give you the sensation of light which can be of any colour depending on the frequency of the qi energy generated in your Dan Tien.

Light is a good sign, so keep meditating.

Light is one of many sensation besides vibration, heat etc.

Meditation is to cultivate qi in your Dan Tien until you can feel strongly of the qi. That is a basic level of meditation.

Briefly tell me what type of qigong you are practicing and how long and frequency of practicing it.

I will share my understanding of qigong. So, ask if you do not understand any point. Also learn Tai Chi if you have time.

Regards

Qiew

I don't know anything about qigong, I just meditated for a half hour and started seeing the colors green and blue. Since then I've been able to see the colors even when I'm not meditating.
    "There is a point in every person's life when they choose to see through their own eyes" -Daniel09

"It is one thing to get over each others differences. It is something else entirely to think you can stop fighting over differences simply by avoiding them entirely" -Daniel09

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel09 View Post
    I'm not sure what qigong is, but I've been meditating for some time now, and a few months ago I got really deep into it and I saw colors beneath my eyelids, specifically blue and green. From then, I managed to find a sensation I get in my chest and I can see the colors at any time. Green easiest, and then with concentration, blue. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this. My friend, who got me into MA, says it has to do chakras, energy points of your body (or something like that). I'm fifteen and I've taken a liking to Monkey style kung fu and Drunken Monkey style.
    You'd better write a will.

I'm not sure what qigong is, but I've been meditating for some time now, and a few months ago I got really deep into it and I saw colors beneath my eyelids, specifically blue and green. From then, I managed to find a sensation I get in my chest and I can see the colors at any time. Green easiest, and then with concentration, blue. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this. My friend, who got me into MA, says it has to do chakras, energy points of your body (or something like that). I'm fifteen and I've taken a liking to Monkey style kung fu and Drunken Monkey style.
    It sounds like you'd better write a will.

Why do you say that?

Seeing colour

Daniel

I couldn,t help you on this as I don,t understand why you see colour when you are not meditating.

BTW, how do you meditate?

Rdgs

Qiew

I just concentrate and pull energy from my chest. Then I see the colors. When I meditate, I just close my eyes and empty my mind of all thought. The colors become quite vivid during meditation. Then, after a while, I might start to see something different. Once, I saw the color purple, and a couple of times, a face.

Seeing faces

Hi, Danial

That is normal to see light or faces or other strange images you never saw before during meditation. My Sifu and other students and me saw several strange images. Once I saw an old script of letters I never seen before. Those phenomenon is normal as meditation activate your mind so one tiny part of your brain cells is linking to the other part of the brain cells bringing back some memories of your past or of your ancestor(s).

Our brain is only being used for 3 to 5 %. Meditation will increase it to a percent or more depending on your level of meditation. Keep meditating as you will be more clear in all your daily undertaking ie more clever.

The colour will change depending on the strength of the energy (frequency) level you created during meditation. After all, different colour has different spectrum and will be shown as colour during meditation.

Regards

Qiew

I've never had any teachers in meditating. I just did it how it felt right. I've found that I can send energy to any part of my body by getting the feeling (it's right in the middle of my ribcage at the bottom) and then, I don't know how to describe it, moving it into the area.

Whenever I get tired or lazy I close my eyes and spread it generally and I can get moving easier.

I just thought someone would know about this since it was kung fu forum where hopefully someone else had experienced something like it.
    It not good idea tolearn self meditation.There are lot of classes to guide you.self meditation might lead to some miserable effect.

I haven't noticed any issues and I've been doing it for quite some time now. I feel better and think clearer about everything. Maybe one day I'll start taking kung fu classes, but it will have to wait till I'm out of school.

I haven't noticed any issues and I've been doing it for quite some time now. I feel better and think clearer about everything. Maybe one day I'll start taking kung fu classes, but it will have to wait till I'm out of school.
    If you are really in to meditation, maybe start of with some Qi Gong...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

There's that Qi Gong again. What is it and how do I do it? I haven't been able to find any books about it at the library here.

Qigong

My advice, get a qualified sifu to teach you.