Thread: Live Free or Die Hard

Live Free or Die Hard

Great movie. It's not as good as the other Die Hards casue Willis has less villains coming after him and the jokes are not as good, but the action is awesome. MAggie Q looks pretty good, the guy from District B-13 and Kiss of th Dragon looks awesome, and the fighter plane trying to take out a semi blew me away. Action overload!
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Yea I agree, great summer movie. I saw it after having dinner with a couple of drinks. The drinks definitely helped me enjoy the movie more.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

dude, this movie was awesome. i expected it to be crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.