Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dana White

thanks for this interview

Dunno. I dont subsribe to cabel TV.

waste of money if you ask me.

So i get FOX for free, HUGE NETWORK

they air IFL 2 or 3 times a week so I watch that A lot...I wouldnt say it sucks....but I also wouldnt say UFC is the best.

Personally i enjoy watching 2 hours of back to back to back fights, many of them being great fights with guys who have a lot of experience.

and LOL at DW comparing UFC to NASCAR
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    ....but I also wouldnt say UFC is the best.
    :
    you don't have to but not saying it isn't going to make it less true.

I suppose its all a matter of personal opinion.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Kimbo Slice responds to Dana White and Chuck Liddell

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    dude, your link fu sucks...two links, no dice...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

this cat joined on 5/19/08, posted four thread, apparently all about mmayou.com

all dead links

all are exclusive interview of big name with an unknown site, blah, blah

sound like someone was pumping another site via KFM
    dazed and confused

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    dude, your link fu sucks...two links, no dice...
    Their site keeps crashing. They even have a notice up now that they are switching servers etc...

their main page isn't even coming up
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    their main page isn't even coming up
    Not sure why. It is working for me.

Here is the link, relax Oso:
    http://mmayou.com/news-and-exclusive...-chuck-liddell
    Last edited by kungfufan; 05-24-2008 at 01:13 PM.

????? where's the page ?????

Last edited by Oso; 05-24-2008 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfufan View Post
    Not sure why. It is working for me.

Here is his response (can I post full interviews on here?)
    MMAyou.com: That’s awesome. Speaking of your opponents, are you fighting Mike Tyson next? There’s been rumors about it.

Ferguson: I don’t know about that dude. We’re gonna keep that one on the hush-hush.

MMAyou.com: (laughing) Alright. Is there anyone you’d like to face right now?

Ferguson: Nah, I’m just… I don’t want to call anyone out cause to me that’s kind of rude, you know? To just assume you’re gonna kick someone’s ass. You just gotta be prepared for a battle, you know what I‘m sayin? That’s what it’s all about. One on one. Two guys getting in there and it’s a real life chess game.
    They also had an interview with Kimbo Slice and Jet Li:

Kimbo Slice: I learned everything I know about fighting from watchin' yo movies, Jet.

Jet Li: I can tell. You're techniques is straight out of wushu, homes. Straight up. You beat Tank Abbot with a move I did in Fist of Legend, right?

Kimbo Slice: I did. It was friggin' sweet.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

MMAyou.com: You’ve gotten some criticism in the press from Dana White and Chuck Liddell. Do you have a message for Dana and Chuck?

Ferguson: Yeah, I love those guys. They’re great guys. I’m a big fan of the UFC. Chuck is one of my great fighters. I love watching him fight, I love his performances. I love what Dana White’s done for the sport man and if it wasn’t for those guys I wouldn’t be where I am today. I thank God for them and God bless them.

Dana goes off on paying Petruzzeli

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.