Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Hung Men Big Meeting

truthman sez:

You too lookiing on Star.

((Ok. I tried. Cheers))

truthman is not a troll. What he speaks of is true.

Basically he's saying there was a Hung Mun meeting, and Bill Chung and JF Springer are out.

This was the end to many posts few months back on this and other forums.
    Lets not start it over again, its over now.
    www.jooklummantis.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    You too lookiing on Star.

((Ok. I tried. Cheers))
    o.k. you smart..Only one looking on star.

Lam Tong Long, can I ask you about your Mantis? Do you teach? What hand?

Respectfully

You people must be kidding. It's obviously a joke. Even if he is Chinese and trying to Romanize Hakka or whatever, the English is too much of a bad stereotype to be a serious attempt at communication. Even just using babelfish or something you'd never get such consistently silly, stereotypical translations. He might as well say "you raika flied lice?" "Me rab you rong time." or something.
    What senses do we lack that we cannot see or hear another world all around us?

--The Orange Catholic Bible

Hey, he got his fifteen minute of fame; hence, we are the fools acknowledging this bull chips!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    not a joke, and certainly not kidding. It is what it is. From what I hear, the old man has been around long enough to know the stories behind the stories in NYC Chinatown.
    He does remind me of Diamond talons. Remember that guy? I still don't know what he meant by "walk in the park" and the sign on the wall, etc

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    never know, however. He might just be pulling the wool over our eyes...whatever,this thread is more fun than alot of the other crap that's been on the forum. lighten up.

Come on; why are we feeding into this bull; no old time, will spend his energy on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by onyomi View Post
    You people must be kidding. It's obviously a joke. Even if he is Chinese and trying to Romanize Hakka or whatever, the English is too much of a bad stereotype to be a serious attempt at communication. Even just using babelfish or something you'd never get such consistently silly, stereotypical translations. He might as well say "you raika flied lice?" "Me rab you rong time." or something.

YOU TOO RONG: IT IS 1 COUNTRY 2 SYSTEM,1 MAN 2 WOMAN. GET IT!

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    TT, given your explanation of "yar gun" I would say that the grammar is actually very book-ish rather than colloquial.

"Ngor si han yan" rather than "Ngor haai han yan".

"Ngor yau gun nei sifu wor sibak ying sik" rather than "Ngor sik nei geh sifu tung sibak".

Language issues aside, the point is: "what is the point in posting such veiled attacks"? He should have the courage of his convictions and use real names including his own.

MY NAME "HUNG YING"!!! HEAVEN MY FATHER,EARTH MY MOTHER

ok, wait a sec, 2 women for 1 man. where, what country
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

Go School Learn History No Time For Teach.i Got Two Full Hand.dont Know Stay Home Be Monk.

re-read...

If you look back at truthman's posts in the past; and know even a little about what he speaks, then you will know he is not a troll, and knows of what he speaks. If you do not know of what he speaks, then you don't need to know, and should not care.
    www.jooklummantis.com

Too many myths busted, such a long way to fall....

- jo