Page 15 of 276 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid
    Nah, nah, that's BS. I won't fight there. I say the parking lot in front of the 7-11. We have to guzzle down a 16oz grape slushee before each move. I'll even wear gloves and a revealing tank top for you big boy.
    You are acquainted with the semi-annual 7-11 Kumite hosted by the Koga Ninja clan (which holds great influence over many convenient stores)? Your stipulations about guzzling 16oz grape slushees before each move shows that you understand that the tiger of the mind is the lotus of the temple of the tiger of the mind! You are indeed wise. What clan are part of? I am a 30th Dan Grandmaster Guru Sensei in the Wudang-Shaolin Ninja Do Pai, founded by General Tso during the Three Kingdoms period. Since you are obviously a fellow warrior ninja monk, I shall repost my meaningful story as a sign that the fox of the heart of the spiritual of the crane of the mind has entered the gates of the temple of the tiger of the mind of the essence of enlightenment of the tiger of the mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    Once upon a time there was an old man frying a fish. To the old man’s surprise, the fish suddenly leapt onto his shoulder and whispered tales of long dead warrior ninja monks into his left ear. After hearing the glorious tales, the old man exclaimed, “But why do you tell me these things? For I am a simple old man who only wishes to eat.” The fish responded, “You may be an old man, but time holds many secrets that can only be unlocked through the mind of clouds of the mind of the tiger.” “But what do you mean?” said the old man. The fish solemnly explained, “The shadows of enlightenment beckon the sparrow. The panther of the soul is the spiritual of the heart of the universal awareness of the dragon of the mind.” The old man threw the fish onto a field of grass outside his home. The fish morphed into a beautiful woman and ran away into the mountains. The old man became a farmer of tea leaves. The den of the lion is the spiritual of the mind of the enlightened sage of the spiritual forest of the den of the lion.
    The moral being that I’m too deadly for my shirt.
    Last edited by The Xia; 07-13-2007 at 02:30 PM.

Why would Omar want to fight a girl anyway?
    That is a totally no-win situation for a man.
    If you win then everyone will still think that you are a punk who beat up a girl, but if you lose (or even if she puts up a good fight against you or even lands a few blows against you) then you can never show your face in public again due to the humiliation!

Quote Originally Posted by wingchunmike View Post
    then you can never show your face in public again due to the humiliation!

Like JFS now.

Quote Originally Posted by wingchunmike View Post
    Why would Omar want to fight a girl anyway?
    That is a totally no-win situation for a man.
    If you win then everyone will still think that you are a punk who beat up a girl, but if you lose (or even if she puts up a good fight against you or even lands a few blows against you) then you can never show your face in public again due to the humiliation!
    He is not a she!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    But everyone knows that you never take the fight to the ground because it is covered with broken bottles and HIV infected needles and you will get jumped and knifed by all the guy's friends... not to mention the fact that when you are mounted all the guy on the bottom has to do is gouge your eyes out and rip your testicles off... especially if he is a kung fu master.

I think what it shows is that the ground is a vulnerable position. Both those guys are lucky that there wasn't someone waiting "in the wings" to pound them or worse from that position....steel toed boot to the head anyone?. Its shows that groundgrappling knowledge is essential but that it is also essential to get up and out of a ground grappling situation as quickly as possible.

I have to say as I was watching this video though I heard the voice in the back of my head "90% of fights go to the ground...[echo] ground...ground....ground....[echo]"

FP

What clan are part of? I am a 30th Dan Grandmaster Guru Sensei in the Wudang-Shaolin Ninja Do Pai, founded by General Tso during the Three Kingdoms period. Since you are obviously a fellow warrior ninja monk, I shall repost my meaningful story as a sign that the fox of the heart of the spiritual of the crane of the mind has entered the gates of the temple of the tiger of the mind of the essence of enlightenment of the tiger of the mind.
    I am of the I-Ching Bu-ti clan. Also GM of Gun Go Pow. And created my own style of Hung Wei Lo. Under approval of Great GM Kim Young Guy. :Bow: May a 1000 goats mow your yard so you may enjoy the peace of your weekend.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pow View Post
    I think what it shows is that the ground is a vulnerable position. Both those guys are lucky that there wasn't someone waiting "in the wings" to pound them or worse from that position....steel toed boot to the head anyone?.
    Silly statement. If there was anybody waiting do you think either one of them would have chosen that option? It's not like it's an automatic reflex.
    Its shows that groundgrappling knowledge is essential but that it is also essential to get up and out of a ground grappling situation as quickly as possible.
    Which nearly anyone, including most BJJers, would agree with.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

BTW, this BS was appalling: too much pride, no honour or personal honesty. Springer shouldn't have been going off with that ****** boy ****, whether Jordan started it or not, and Omar, there's no ****ing way you should be defending that... aren't you black for a start?

This made Bullshido and their 'opponents' look like idiots and thugs and furthermore, look like they couldn't fight for ****.

Looks like we've come full circle: Bullshido started by calling lying TMAists on their 'super' techs and bs posturing, and now that's all they're doing.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Bullshido started by calling lying TMAists on their 'super' techs and bs posturing, and now that's all they're doing.
    The best part was starting off the fight off with a nice TMA Bullshido flying sidekick that missed, and landing on his back on the ground.

See? TEMPLE training! You need to train IN A TEMPLE! Or a cave, caves are good. Sheesh, and folks call *me* crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    The best part was starting off the fight off with a nice TMA Bullshido flying sidekick that missed, and landing on his back on the ground.
    Maybe he was trying a new way of jumping guard, if it worked you'd all be training it this weekend.

For all the CMA guys yelling Gong Sau(sp?), how do those usually go down? What are the rules and what constitutes a win?
    Last edited by rogue; 07-14-2007 at 05:44 AM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

You are acquainted with the semi-annual 7-11 Kumite hosted by the Koga Ninja clan (which holds great influence over many convenient stores)? Your stipulations about guzzling 16oz grape slushees before each move shows that you understand that the tiger of the mind is the lotus of the temple of the tiger of the mind! You are indeed wise. What clan are part of? I am a 30th Dan Grandmaster Guru Sensei in the Wudang-Shaolin Ninja Do Pai, founded by General Tso during the Three Kingdoms period. Since you are obviously a fellow warrior ninja monk, I shall repost my meaningful story as a sign that the fox of the heart of the spiritual of the crane of the mind has entered the gates of the temple of the tiger of the mind of the essence of enlightenment of the tiger of the mind.
    I may be a ninja, true. But I am also a man. And men do have feelings.

I walk with heavy heart today.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    For all the CMA guys yelling Gong Sau(sp?), how do those usually go down? What are the rules and what constitutes a win?
    No audience, rules/conditions for win set out by challenged, like most historical "duels".

This is of course, assuming two people who have enough confidence in themselves to win, enough humility to take losing without talking about it (let alone suing/pressing charges), and still angry enough to fight each other.

I don't imagine it happens very often, because if there's two people like that involved, it'd have to be some pretty serious sh!t between them not to otherwise settle it.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

If they were really serious there would be a beatdown with no hot air.

And I bet it would not be pretty.