Page 43 of 276 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    Well at least he'll have a nice sized pearl in a week or two.

I call not it for 'dragon in search of pearl'
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by OsirisBJJ View Post
    Do you think I would've let a random guy who I had no history with grab Kat by the throat without a physical response?
    But you weren't dealing with a random guy, that's all.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Os let springer up. He didn't have to. I don't see someone looking to hurt someone for pleasure.

Reply]
    Yeah, because the camera was practically in his face. When he jumped him to begin with, it was down facing the ground, a great distance away and appeared to be off. I don't think he knew it was on even if it wasn't pointing at something. As it is, the camera barely caught the initial actions.

I don't know how you see that.

Reply]
    Because he jumped Springer even though he was posing no actual danger. The threat was over before he even got his shirt off. He just wanted to bust the guy up, and that makes him the bigger thug. Springer realized what he was dong and stopped quickly. The bald guy just kept going unprovoked and only let go when Springer not only asked to, but there was a camera in his face documenting it.

Plus he's driving around in a car with a gun and drugs = Bigger thug.

That is fine if all these guys want to gravitate to the lowest denominator, but they should not expect any sort of recognition or sympathy for thier plights.

There's another cam which I thought at the time was on. Turned out it wasn't but the fact that I was on tape wasn't a factor. As far as Springer's threat goes, he may have been done, maybe not. I don't know, but there's no benefit of the doubt in a situation like that.

I believe the gun and drugs belonged to Kat.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

RD, just go to Rudy's board and hang out with the other 2-4 people in the entire world who think Os is worse than JFS and that JFS somehow won.

The gun and drugs were indeed hers. The gun is for her protection, not drive-bys. The drugs were actually LEGAL. They just would've been troublesome to explain. The use and possession of legal psychedelics is hardly in and of itself thuggery.

"legal psychedelics"

is a phrase that beckons an explanation......
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

I don't really Think springer won. He got pounced and pounded. That is a loss, and for all his mouth, his performance was surprisingly unremarkable.I have defended similar take downs much better, and I really suck at that stuff.

There is really no defense for Springer either...he was only slightly less of a thug than the other guy.

Pang, look up research chemicals. We had no illegal drugs.

Oh, im not saying you did have illegal drugs.

I only watched the fight, all the other posturing was too boring for me to pay attention too.

I just heard "legal psychedelics", and was like wow ive never heard of that before.

Something that legally makes you halucinate sounds dangerous...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    Something that legally makes you halucinate sounds dangerous...
    There's a coupla plants that're legal to purchase, and some pills from what I remember. But walk into any hardware store, and you'll probably find something that'll have you talking to lephrechauns any minute. Or at least some caulk that'll get you to see the future.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Plus he's driving around in a car with a gun and drugs = Bigger thug.
    driving around with gun (even with permit) & drugs (legal or otherwise) = inviting a potential world of trouble if stopped by police, so certainly not the smartest thing in the world (but probably pretty common on continuum of typical American behavior)

NOT pulling out gun when someone starts punching up your car and calling you by racial epithets = appropriate restraint

Quote Originally Posted by 5Animals1Path View Post
    There's a coupla plants that're legal to purchase, and some pills from what I remember. But walk into any hardware store, and you'll probably find something that'll have you talking to lephrechauns any minute. Or at least some caulk that'll get you to see the future.
    well ya, but I dont think thats what they are talking about in this case.

i think they are talking about pharmacuticles or narcotics of some sort.

who cares tho, im not ridiculing its just funny, i poke the smot
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

If people had been working on their stances, none of this would have happened.