Page 1 of 276 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Anyone else been watching this car wreck?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55639

Bring back the dinosaurs, humanity has failed.

No,

Bullshido can get annoying fast, though you can see a few ragging on our very own Abel, heh, boy do they got a hate on for the monkey man.

Entirely deserved.

What a silly mess. I can't wait to see the video.
    Last edited by rogue; 07-11-2007 at 05:56 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Entirely deserved.
    I am sure it is in some regard, I don't remeber the complete backstory but I would not doubt it.

Wow, that was awful. I don't know how Omar got involved in something so completely idiotic, but it looks like it was doomed from the start, and most everyone comes out looking like losers no matter what. I may not know what's proper for a challenge match, but agreeing to fight in a public lot in the middle of the day should have been the first tip that things weren't going to work out as expected. Whole thing was stupid stupid stupid.

That monster has 244 pages....I'm going to just not bother to pay attention to it like I do that entire forum.

What a f#cking bunch of retards

I have had run ins with KAT before . I know she has skill, ranks and titles and such but she thinks she is the end all and be all.

Because she is a lesbian she spends a lot of time trying to prove how tough she is and how everything she says is right and that they are the only way.

If she had any self respect she would not be talking crap on the internet the way she does . It lessens her credibility as a professional.

I can not believe that she is agreeing to street fights..

but then again she probably knows that it will not happen and she is using as a way to get attention.

Her ego is highly inflated. She probably needs someone to kick her @$$ to knock her down a couple notches.

She has some severe mental problems. I told her to go see a doctor.

So, one of Rudy Abel's buddies backed out of a fight? Im, shocked. Next thing you know, the grass will be green.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So, one of Rudy Abel's buddies backed out of a fight? Im, shocked. Next thing you know, the grass will be green.

Too true

All I can say is..... wow

Part 1 of the video is up and part 2 will be up soon, hopefully.

It was a sorry debacle, typical of BS and the anti-bs crowd.

Whenever you lay with crap, you get some crap on you.
    The best way to deal with the bad side of Bullshido is to focus on the positive attributes of other sites, like this one or truthmartialarts.org ( I don't mean to plug it).

This fiasco was sad and pathetic from the beginning, but it has made one thing 100% clear, video is the only reliable witness and one must draw their own conclusions and not be swayed by the masses or pack mentality.

Omar should have known better than to lower himself into this mess.

The issues between John and Bullshido are long and intense, much like my Johnson.

So who won? where's the video?

First vid

Guns, drugs, TKD, Baji, a guy bankrolling a fighter, a gal dressed like a thai boxer, a guy from China and a bald guy smoking, I wish I could have written this as a script.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

wow..cant wait for part 2...:rolleyes

I was waiting for Don Wilson to appear