Page 193 of 276 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Even a better suggestion.

Good idea. He should do both, but RD's first. His is EASY, there is no VALID excuse why he can't do that.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

I'm surprised we did not hear from The Duck yet about his arriving in Miami.

I did not hear anything about a plane crash in the news, so that's one less excuse.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Question, what direction does the front door of the venue face? Is it south? West? East?
    Don't tell him! It's the black arts I tell ya!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

I actually already figured it out. I was trying to figure out which building it was on Google earth.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You know that is a total lie. Post quotes, show PROOF. The Duck is ALWAYS ducking out. He even 'declined' to fight Djimbe's instructor, whom he had referred to as 'infirm'. If he won't fight an 'infirm' Kung-Fu guy, any idiot knows he has no plans to throw down with a guy who fought a pro-MMA fight. Get real.
    Its true. Ill be interested to hear if anyone from bullshido remembers it, or if theres been a mass event of selective amnesia

As for digging up the thread, presuming it still exists on the current forum, that would require the search function.

Now you say The Duck has a history of this and he is gonna duck! Make up your mind. I've said this before, you think it's bad now, you just wait until after the ducking!
    You dont get it, do you. Just because Rudy is an absolute flake doesnt mean the other party isnt also full of sh1t. Get your head out from between A's legs long enough, and you might see that most people knew Rudy's ways before you came along, and those who didnt are the kind of people who think JFS beat osiris, who you will never win over.

Im sure there will indeed be much circlejerking later on, regardless of what happens. But the semen, please try and contain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    I don't get this at all. You really think someone would turn a challenge match into a homicide? If one of Anthony's guys pulled a gun it would be a win for Rudy and a chicken out for Anthony. I can't imagine him letting that happen.
    The implication was that they would keep things fair, so dont try anything shifty sucka etc. Its an internet toughguy thing (which is, lets face it, all any of these little get-togethers are).

Quote Originally Posted by sunfist View Post
    The implication was that they would keep things fair, so dont try anything shifty sucka etc. Its an internet toughguy thing (which is, lets face it, all any of these little get-togethers are).
    Considering a fair amount of my crew that will be there are LEO's and one Federal Officer, you won't have to worry about any kind of s*hit happening.

I want to fight. End of story. I've accepted every change, to venue, to date, and still waiting for waiver.

F*uck, I'm even growing out my nails because Rudy says Clawwing is legal.

Let's get it on already.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    C

Don't forget to sharpen them.

If Rudy ever does show up he'll probably offer to paint them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    Considering a fair amount of my crew that will be there are LEO's and one Federal Officer, you won't have to worry about any kind of s*hit happening.

I want to fight. End of story. I've accepted every change, to venue, to date, and still waiting for waiver.

Let's get it on already.
    You have a week till the fight. This is the time you should really intensify your training. Both you *and* Abel should be. It's crunch time. Every rep counts.

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    You have a week till the fight. This is the time you should really intensify your training. Both you *and* Abel should be. It's crunch time. Every rep counts.

You really are clueless about fighting.

I want RonH coaching the guy I fight.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Wrong, now is time to go into rest, and recovery mode. Work skills, but don't over tax yourself. You want to be a s strong and fresh as can be come fight time.

Protine load the day before the fight, Carbo load day of the fight.

In the hours just preceding the fight, warm up with moderate cardio, then spend a good long time stretching so you are fully loose. Right before, run through your bread and butter techniques lightly, with a few bursts of power, but don't tire yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    You've never fought before, have you?

My crunch time has passed. This is the last week. It's all technique, cardio, and refining.