Page 13 of 276 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Still won't answer will you?

duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck,

Sept 29th approaches...

LOL! Its like watching an old sitcom. You know Lucy is gonna screw up working at the chocolate factory but its fun to watch anyway!

Cool Jack's Hypocrisy

http://z15.invisionfree.com/TruthMar...pic=1403&st=60

This guy hit the nail on the head.

-----------------------

John has said, multiple times, on this board an others, that when he fights, it is until one person can't fight or gives up. John wanted this location. The BS side didn't, they were concerned with it being a parking lot and people being around, they offered to move it to a nearby field, John was the one refusing. This is exactly the kind of challenge he advocates (even going so far as to refer to it as assault as opposed to a match, since there are no rules and such). John got everything he has been asking for in the almost 2 years I have watched him post on multiple message boards.

Os took it to him like John says he wants it. John asked to stop the fight. That's it. No matter how John or anyone tries to spin it. John got what he asked for, what he has claimed no one would give him, and he had to ask for a break. That's it.

By the standards John advocates, John lost.

That's what has gotten everyone on BS running and why this is important here. John has proclaimed himself nearly unbeatable, claimed he would school Royce Gracie in a fight and send him to the hospital. Called out a large number of people on BS, issued an open challenge, said it would be no rules until one man couldn't continue or gave up, and then he gets what he asked for, and promptly has to back away from his previous statements. He wanted to change the venue, he wanted rules added into it.

John came off looking exactly like what he preaches against. And to their credit, I went and took a look at what BS is saying about this, and the members involved are being remarkably reserved about something that, considering the crap storm John has pointed in their direction in the past, they could really be talking a lot more **** about.

-------------------------

-jo

He wanted to change the venue, he wanted rules added into it.

Reply]
    I thought the She/Male wanted to change venues? JFS seemed to be complaining about *Thier* rules.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    He wanted to change the venue, he wanted rules added into it.

Reply]
    I thought the She/Male wanted to change venues? JFS seemed to be complaining about *Thier* rules.
    How could you tell between all the profanity?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    I watched a few times.
    Translation: "I jacked to the man-woman a few times."

where can I find the video??....link please

Whatever peoples perceptions of the outcome were, JFS did literally nothing.

For all his thousands of posts on various forums he had 5h1t all.

He used to give advice on 'adrenalin dump' and things yet when Jordan flying kicked him he did what exactly....? Erm, looked at the kid while he double legged him?

And this is the guy who used to brag that he could hit with 400-600lbs of force through his fingertips. He hit Jordan. Why is Jordan still alive? Remeber JFS claims he put his hand clean through the shoulder girdle of the huge doorman he hit. But Jordan isn't even hurt by it???????

I think it's plain to see that JFS is a completely deluded idiot.

He's just gone GLOBAL with it.

Enjoying the comments JFS?

If the black guy's a blue belt in BJJ I think that shows that BJJ is effective in a street fight. He got that big mother ****er in the mount and would have just keep beating that guy if he didn't let up.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    If the black guy's a blue belt in BJJ I think that shows that BJJ is effective in a street fight. He got that big mother ****er in the mount and would have just keep beating that guy if he didn't let up.
    But everyone knows that you never take the fight to the ground because it is covered with broken bottles and HIV infected needles and you will get jumped and knifed by all the guy's friends... not to mention the fact that when you are mounted all the guy on the bottom has to do is gouge your eyes out and rip your testicles off... especially if he is a kung fu master.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 07-12-2007 at 10:44 PM.

All talk and no action ...well till the end.

It is no wonder that people still feel the way they do about martial arts and martial artist.

Kat should have her/his title(s) taken away for just being there . Whether she fought or not is irrelevant.

She/he is a liabilty to the sport and has shown total disrespect and total disregard for what the sport/arts is all about.

As for the black guy he did a great job defending himself.

All the foul language shows the level of maturity and intelligence of all involved.

I'm not going to say **** about the physical altercation itself, because anyone who actually knows **** about fighting can come to their own conclusions about JFS' skill level.

I'm just going to say that anyone defending JFS' behavior on any level should fast forward to near the end of the second clip, listen to John sing-songing "****** boy" about thirty times, and take a good, long look at themselves and think "Do I want to be associated with someone who would do this, no matter what kind of provocation he was under? Would I ever taunt a black kid and repeatedly call him '****** boy'? Do I seriously want to be associated with someone that would, under any circumstance?"
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn