Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Hybrid View

An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Anyone else been watching this car wreck?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55639

Bring back the dinosaurs, humanity has failed.

No,

Bullshido can get annoying fast, though you can see a few ragging on our very own Abel, heh, boy do they got a hate on for the monkey man.

Entirely deserved.

What a silly mess. I can't wait to see the video.
    Last edited by rogue; 07-11-2007 at 05:56 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Entirely deserved.
    I am sure it is in some regard, I don't remeber the complete backstory but I would not doubt it.

Wow, that was awful. I don't know how Omar got involved in something so completely idiotic, but it looks like it was doomed from the start, and most everyone comes out looking like losers no matter what. I may not know what's proper for a challenge match, but agreeing to fight in a public lot in the middle of the day should have been the first tip that things weren't going to work out as expected. Whole thing was stupid stupid stupid.

I'm glad we have one thread to cover another Rudy challenge, Omar accepting a silly challenge, Anna backpedalling out of that challenge, a lot of people arguing about it in a parking lot, JFS smoking and going overboard, and 1bad wasting enormous time on it and accusing everyone who disagrees with him of being part of a conspiracy while accusing others of believing in conspiracy theories; also some traditionalists thinking that a monkey boxer winning or losing has anything to do with their unrelated styles, and, of course, Osiris generally demonstrating why, seeing the men in her world, Anna chose latex.

The date and location are set.

I just reconfirmed this with the promoter.

I suggest this thread be locked. Mods please lock this thread as there is nothing relevant to 1bad stirring the same plop.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I suggest this thread be locked. Mods please lock this thread as there is nothing relevant to 1bad stirring the same plop.

A last gasp for air by a dying duck!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Nothing relavant? Are you high?

Just YESTERDAY we got all our ducks(my bad) in a row, because YOU used this very thread to suggest CHANGES YOU WANTED.

We all know EXACTLY why you want it locked. You really must be scraping the bottom of the excuse barrel.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Mods please note, this is the SECOND time Rudy wanted to close the thread. He has posted on it DOZENS of times since he last said it should be locked.

Why close it now? The fight is only 3 weeks away!

^My bad^ So it's CLOSER than I thought. That's LESS reason to lock it now. Dude, it has like ~23,000 views. People seem to be VERY interested....
    Last edited by 1bad65; 09-14-2007 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post

I suggest this thread be locked. Mods please lock this thread .

Hoooooolllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy crap, there really is no shame to the duck! Instead of begging to have it all brushed under the rug, why don't you show up and fight like you promised to so many times before, you loud mouthed fraud. Or just come right out and say you have no intention of fighting and leave it at that. Take your humiliation and move on.

No more changes, no more delays, no more demands that the other side do what you had promised to do yourself. Either do it or STFU once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Osiris generally demonstrating why, seeing the men in her world, Anna chose latex.

OMG!!!! ROFL!!! LMAO!!!