Page 224 of 276 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Emboesso is a moron.

I said if OSIRIS had kept hitting JFS after he quit, OSIRIS would have faced the charges. And I'm sure Omar would have given the police/DA a copy of the tape.

He is as stupid as The Duck is cowardly.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    possible assault charges aside.

i would have still hit him.
    I concur.

Monday, hurry up and get here.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You two are both morons.

I said if OSIRIS had kept hitting JFS after he quit, OSIRIS would have faced the charges. And I'm sure Omar would have given the police/DA a copy of the tape.

You two are as stupid as The Duck is cowardly.
    and you are very mature. i made an error in my names. which i stated.

and yes, i still hold to my conviction that i would still have hit him. video and charges aside.

thats just how i roll

Not to sound like a broken record...

But where is The Duck? Weds was HIS deadline.

Is today the day he will duck out?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Lucas, I fixed it. No hard feelings.

My original post was before you corrected yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Lucas, I fixed it. No hard feelings.

My original post was before you corrected yourself.
    its all good bro, i know i CAN be an idiot at times....many times if you ask the women.

i dont hold a grudge on shit like this. the internet can be hard to get your points across

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    Monday, hurry up and get here.

While we can't wait for Monday, you know the Duck is looking at it like a condemned man on Death Row whose date is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by emboesso View Post
    No, I've gotten my face punched and kicked in before, been knocked out cold.

I'm still fine. Wasn't pleasurable in any way, but I found out long ago it usually looks worse than it really is.

You don't fight thinking about what happens at the end in the sense of "what will my life be like?" You fight one move at a time towards finishing the fight in front of you.

Anthony, if you're going to be thinking more about the impact of a loss will have on your on-line life, than the impact a punch from Rudy will have on your face, you could be in for serious trouble.
    You really need to stop assuming.

What makes you think I'm worried about my online life over this fight?

I posted my first Cage Match where I got my ass handed to me in a very violent way, and you think Rudy is an issue?

EVERY FIGHTER I KNOW FEARS LOSING.

Anyone who says differently is either lying, or has never been in a fight.

Ummm, just because Anthony and I now have the same avatar doesn't mean we're the same person. I never said anything about Osiris or JFS.

Nice to know you think Anthony is a cowardly moron though.
    Only during Halloween, when I play the Lion from the Wizard of Oz.

Well, while we are all waiting for Rudy, why don't you guys get your Bibles out and read the story of Ester. And tell me what you think. You don't have to...but you should...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Well, while we are all waiting for Rudy, why don't you guys get your Bibles out and read the story of Ester. And tell me what you think. You don't have to...but you should...
    It's a great story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther

Losing?

What's the big deal? Who the hell am I to worry about losing? I'm not a pro, its not my livelihood, I'm not a world champion. I'm a sportsman and I'll always do my best. But I'm mature enough to know I can't always win.

There's an old saying "If you're afraid of dying, then you're afraid of living." You can paraphrase that into "If you're afraid to lose, then you're afraid to fight."
    Okay so now we're bringing in strawman arguments.

Your answer is more than enough, thank you.

"Every time you win, it diminishes the fear a little bit. You never really cancel the fear of losing; you keep challenging it."
    Arthur Ashe

Losing?

What's the big deal? Who the hell am I to worry about losing?

Apparently, you're a loser.

what if i fear losing my hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    You really are an Idiot.

I had that picture up as my AVATAR on BULLSHIDO for MONTHS.

I'm so hurt by your witty way of belittling me, by showing me my own picture.
    Then emboesso is your biggest fan, because he's had that pic as his avatar on Rudy's site for at least a couple months now.

Weird, I always assumed that was a picture of emboesso himself, and by the black eye I assumed he was a fighter. I've only been posting on Bullshido.net (or any MA forum, for that matter) recently, so I didn't see it when it was your avatar, Anthony.