Page 78 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by boshea View Post
    Don't you mean "The John Springer Show"?
    it is perfect irony, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by boshea View Post
    While I see your point here, technically the second goal wasn't really met in the case of the JFS/Osiris fight. Neither JFS nor Osiris had to travel far, and while you could certainly make the case that JFS was shamed, I don't think that Osiris came out of it feeling shamed. He actually has a tag on Bullshido recognizing him as "Open weight gong sau champion 2007".

If anyone fulfills the purpose of the second goal, I think it would either be Omar, who traveled from China and didn't fight at all (when it was supposed to be his fight in the first place) or AnnaTrocity, who traveled from Atlanta (I think) with a car full of guns and drugs, did a whole lot of smack talking, and still didn't end up fighting either. Depending on which side of the whole sordid debate you are on, of course.

Given that the JFS/Osiris fight really stole the show though, I think it's hard to say that the others came out of it really feeling shamed.
    Anyone with an ounce of sense could see that every single person who participated in that cluster **** ended up covered in stupid-grease. Sure, the big-mouthed racist old fool came off looking worse than anyone (except maybe Omar who had the twin distinctions of actually mouthing off about and initiating a fight against a girl and then hiding behind someone else when she arrived), but every one of them came off looking stupid just for being there and most rational people can see that clearly.

Hopefully, folks will see that no one comes out of this internet challenge bull**** looking anything but stupid. There are degrees of stupid involved, but its all stupid.

Sooooooo, if big-mouth empty-threat *******s like Rudy would stop barking when they have no intention of biting, and racist mental defectives like JFS would stop their desperate pursuit of nihilistic self-destruction, then we wouldn't have to suffer through all this drama time and time again.

And THAT is the real point of this thread.

Wrong, you subject ducking neo-postmodern critic.

The point is this, and it has always been this:

Guys like Lokhopkuen try their best to bully us around with threatening PM's, tell us how hot their asian wives are, how successful their studios are, and what fantastic movies they've starred in. Why, just the other day I was watching Only the STrong, and admired how Lokhopkuen played the Iron Chef host's nemesis. He did a great job. But his martial skill was not readily apparent, especially in his particular art of expertise.

This is a thread about Lokhopkuen and my championship bout at my September kumite on Sept. 29th. There is no other point. There is no other issue.

Quit pushing that issue into a dark corner. Either he will face me, or he will face me (if you noticed, I didn't provide any alternative. I think this demonstrates how tenacious I can be). So stop letting Lokhopkuen hide behind your proverbial skirts, coward.

September 29th approaches. And still he hides, like some skittish roaches.
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Being the idiot I am...

Eh, you're trying hard but your material is just so-so.

Was it the rhyme? I'm trying to sound earnest, because I'm earnest. When you're setting up matches, Unko, how do you go about it? I'm not a promoter.

BTW, how have you been lately? I haven't seen you on the boards. How was that thing in Tokyo? Was she hot?
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Being the idiot I am...

Unkokusai said it best. As I keep saying, I'll stay on Rudy's case every time he drops another e-challenge whether it's here or on other sites. Once he stops being a blowhard or he actually shows up as he promises, I'll leave him alone.

Also, look at JFS and Omar too. JFS said he was done with the 'net about a week before his humiliation by Osiris. So far he has kept his word. Omar also has stopped posting crap and actually took down his anti-Bullshido videos he had on Youtube. It seems like those two actually learned their lesson and grew up. Now if only Rudy would
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Today is August 29th.

Just one more month to go!!!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Well? No new info from Daffy, I mean Rudy?

LMAO at Daffy. It sure fits.

Actually he has been strangely quiet. There is still no venue chosen or waivers mailed, but hey there is still nearly a month left.

Wildwoo is offline 苦練在最熱的天,夏季和冬季最寒冷的日子 !
    Ashida Kim said you are now on the S-hit list for the unforgivable crime of revealing the sacred practice of Shaolin Pink Ninja Grab Ass techniques to a non-initiate. He told Lok not to bother to respond to your invitation because by September 23 your head and pink ninja headband will hang on a hook in his trophy room back on Mt. Kim Chi. Your days are numbered pimky. LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post

Guys like Lokhopkuen try their best to bully us around with threatening PM's, tell us how hot their asian wives are, how successful their studios are, and what fantastic movies they've starred in. Why, just the other day I was watching Only the STrong, and admired how Lokhopkuen played the Iron Chef host's nemesis. He did a great job. But his martial skill was not readily apparent, especially in his particular art of expertise.

This is a thread about Lokhopkuen and my championship bout at my September kumite on Sept. 29th. There is no other point. There is no other issue.

Quit pushing that issue into a dark corner. Either he will face me, or he will face me (if you noticed, I didn't provide any alternative. I think this demonstrates how tenacious I can be). So stop letting Lokhopkuen hide behind your proverbial skirts, coward.

Now you know there is no crenshaw yoga/ ninja school man at least not out in the real wotld. Ashida Kim said and I quote you are now on the S-hit list for the unforgivable crime of revealing the sacred practice of Shaolin Pink Ninja Grab Ass techniques to a non-initiate. He told Lok not to bother to respond to your invitation because by September 23 your head and pink ninja headband will hang on a hook in his trophy room back on Mt. Kim Chi. Your days are numbered pinky. LOL!!! BTW Lok's wife is Bothan not Asian and we all know many Bothans died to bring us the plans for the deathstar. The real bottom line is you are a jealous little b i t c h Aaron and you should get a life moron and you should be made to eat your own nuts so that the genetic pool is not further contaminated. Really man, really really.

Swordchucks up your cullo puto ROTFLOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post

Last edited by Wildwoo; 08-30-2007 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Okl, that was really weird.
    It is very nice to be appreciated

September is just around the corner!

Any news yet Rudy?

What's the excuse now Rudy?

The month of September has arrived! Unlike the waiver or venue!!!