Page 30 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

The Paper Tiger burns hottest in winter!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    now we just need to get the rest of these yokals to get down with it and bring the TV's halucinagens and ciggarettes
    There are several large screens in our tournament hall. They show select fight scenes from "Bloodsport", and "Kung Fu: The Legend Continues." There is no smoking on premises, the only smoke allowed must come from weapons or magical powers. As for hallucinogens, psychic attacks are allowed, but a true ninja says no to drugs!

what about the TV's? and i dont mean television. Are there any there or do we have to bring our own? Also is it manditory they wear thier kickboxing outfits?

also, if my magical powers smell like burnt hair is that ok?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

what about the TV's? and i dont mean television. Are there any there or do we have to bring our own? Also is it manditory they wear thier kickboxing outfits?
    Any warrior ninja monk is allowed to compete. All are welcome as spectators. The only time a non-warrior ninja monk is allowed into the circles of death is during the traditional open challenge session. During this time, members of the audience are welcome to challenge a warrior ninja monk of their choice to a fight to the death. During my first tournament one such challenge was made to me. A pirate swore he would force me to "walk the plank!" Little did he expect what came next. I ripped out a long plank from the floor using only my toes and placed one end of it at the pirate's feet, also using only my toes. I then used my famous hidden dragon ninja walk to cross the plank. He attempted to draw his sword but it was too late. I had already struck him using my Dim Mak Jutsu! I then put the plank back into place, using shuriken as nails. As the audience looked on in awe, I saw the ghost of General Tso nod in approval.
    also, if my magical powers smell like burnt hair is that ok?
    Knock yourself out! But not literally. Although that can happen if you fall prey to certain psychic attacks.
    Last edited by The Xia; 07-20-2007 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Yesterday approaches
    Don't you mean, "Two days previous to the day before the day after tomorrow approaches"?
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 07-20-2007 at 12:43 PM.

Yesterday approaches?!?!?!?!

LOL, LMAO That was the absolute best so far.

Although in Mike Renzo's case its "Moron Approaches."

yesterday...was the day before this very day...not tomorrow, but yesterday...oh I believe in yesterday....

How about Fanny packs...are they allowed as well in the 7-11 kumite ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    The tiger of the mind is the essence of the spiritual of the essence of enlightenment of the tiger of the spiritual.
    I see you know some Judo Katana

Not many namy know of the true spiritual. Certainly not bald chics.
    Last edited by brothernumber9; 07-20-2007 at 01:06 PM.

cjurakpt Guest
    Ross and I have an unresolved sledgehammer match that was supposed to take place in a swamp at 2 AM

I suspect I may hae been the one to weasel out because he wore the wrong kind of shoes...

Wasn't your fight supposed to happen before Yom Kippur?

lol, i just looked at your forum there Abel.

that count down timer thing is pretty cool.

Any chance you can set my match up with one of those...that works the other way? I think.

yesterday is right around the corner!
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    Ross and I have an unresolved sledgehammer match that was supposed to take place in a swamp at 2 AM

I suspect I may hae been the one to weasel out because he wore the wrong kind of shoes...
    Saturday, cjurakpt, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ****ing ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as **** don't have sledgehammer matches! Shomer shabbos!
    Last edited by KungFu Student; 07-20-2007 at 02:00 PM.

lol, i just looked at your forum there Abel.

that count down timer thing is pretty cool.

Any chance you can set my match up with one of those...that works the other way? I think.

yesterday is right around the corner!
    Follow the link. Did you read any of it?

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    why dont you guys just meet half way. pummle each other in some random 7/11 parkinglot and then go home.

Because they would not be on the "Play Ground" then. Rudy's location is in a SCHOOL PLAYGROUND.

Am I the only one who noticed the Irony of that?

Even the time 3:30, is RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL lets out!!

If this were to occur one day sooner(Friday), the *Play Ground* wold be flooded with other little kids lining up for *Thier* after school fights too!!

You are very perceptive. My evil is discovered.