Page 59 of 276 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Sept 29th is only 2 months away, better hurry up with that waiver. Boy is Sept 30th gonna be a day of gloating!
    Whoo hooo, another day of people jumping up and down about a none issue. Wake me when it's over.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

By the way...where is our guest of honor who inspired all these fueds and rants as of late?? Where oh where is Jack Springer? Does anyone know? Is this guy in hiding...or is he just...waiting??

He left the net a while ago, before this. Was supposed to stay on youtube to post his exploits, but needless to say, that won't be happening.

He may be the smartest one after all.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    He may be the smartest one after all.

I think that's been ruled out already.

You don't see me threatening to call the poilice where he lives and say he is a child molester do you?

Well of course not, that would be ridiculous. Any halfway competent child could obviously kick his fat monkey ass, so the very idea is preposterous.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Well of course not, that would be ridiculous. Any halfway competent child could obviously kick his fat monkey ass, so the very idea is preposterous.
    You as well need to stay out of this as well. I know 1bad65 is your friend and all, but he and I have already had a talk. BTW Rudy is NOT fat.

You as well need to stay out of this as well. I know 1bad65 is your friend and all, but he and I have already had a talk. BTW Rudy is NOT fat.
    I find it rather odd that you feel need to determine who is commenting or staying silent on a rather public/water cooler topic. It seems that 1bad65 has an invested intrest in Sifu Abel and his activities. even if unkokusai is bad's friend, his defense of said friend is no different than you stating "BTW Rudy is NOT fat."

Back on topic, I think Rudy should either fight someone already and be done with all these internet challenges or just leave it be. If you are going to honestly fight someone, give up the address, waiver, and all the extra info. Most people will not show up and fight and if he does put him down hard.

If you are not going to fight him then tell him so and make fun of him as he nerd rages on the other side of the net.
    What, me worry?

I thought this was funny. The countdown continues!

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55681

Someone needs to make a clock that counts UP, keeping track of the time since he told Anthony on 6-27-07 that "The waiver is coming, *******."

He also has not named a venue either.....

Less than 2 months to go!!!!

Someone needs to make a clock that counts UP, keeping track of the time since he told Anthony on 6-27-07 that "The waiver is coming, *******."

He also has not named a venue either.....

Less than 2 months to go!!!!
    In the same carpark with JFS as onlooker this time?

will monkey do?

Been a while...

Well, I'm sure that all the details have been squared away by now and that all waivers and such have been agreed upon and signed and a reasonable (indoor) venue has been agreed upon as well. After all, if he were serious about this happening all that would have been done by now at least. Now, its just a matter of waiting for the inevitable battle that will not be delayed, postponed, avoided, or ducked out of for any reason.

Right?

Can we get an update please? There are less than 7 weeks to go and it sure APPEARS that no venue has been chosen and the waiver has not been received. Correct me if I am wrong....

As a side note, there are MMA bouts on Halloween (Oct 31) that a few guys from my gym are fighting on. They recieved their contracts/waivers last week. This is from a small promotion doing their FIRST show by the way.

Rudy was on here yesterday. Can we get an update please? On his site, Rudy even says he has stuff 'in the works' and will know more THIS week. An update would be nice.

fizzle....
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!