Page 102 of 276 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Just trying to help.
    Help yourself. Rudy you read my PM'S? They were only about The Chicken wanting me to give you 0 credit.

cjurakpt Guest
    I'm confused and don't have several hours to read the whole thread:

without speculating as to whether Rudy and Anthony are actually going to fight, has
    a) a venue been decided?
    b) a date set?
    c) a waiver sent / signed / returned?

also, is this Fox 1bad65 thing also going to be settled in person, or is it just forum flaming?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Correction: You have spun tenuous half truths, pseudo facts and out of context posts to make an argument to help support your position. Period.

And you didn't post ANY of your information, Mr. Chicken. I did.
    You are still lying. Par for the course. Dude, I posted EXACT posts of you ducking ST00, I said where you 'declined' to 'cross hands' with Djimbe's instructor, who you had called 'infirm', btw. I posted where you 'declined' to fight Anthony when he was in SoCal. I posted where you told Knifefighter 'after him, then you' and you never fought him either. You continued to deny Taylor a GYM address, and you have promised to come fight me. All this talking, AND NO FIGHTS! And come Oct 1st, or whatever dates you change it to, you will still have ZERO FIGHTS.

Idiot, YOU POSTED where you found my PERSONAL info on my Bullshido profile. I put it there knowing it's available to ANY BS MEMBER. Not only are you a liar, you're not even a very good one.

Sept 29th Sept 28th Oct 1st approaches...
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post

without speculating as to whether Rudy and Anthony are actually going to fight, has
    a) a venue been decided?
    b) a date set?

also, is this Fox 1bad65 thing also going to be settled in person, or is it just forum flaming?
    I offered to meet him halfway, but sadly he does not fight. He only post half truths.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    When you have a freakishly big mouth and no other skills, I guess you do what you gotta.
    Oh, I thought it had to do with poor self esteem.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

a) a venue been decided?
    b) a date set?

I'll answer that:
    a) maybe. The first phone # to the gym The Duck gave was disconnected. He says he gave Anthony a new #. Anthony has not said if it worked.
    b) in theory it has. For over 2 months it was supposed to be on Sept 29th. A few days ago The Duck began demanding it be on Sept 28th. Anthony agreed to the 28th and less than ONE HOUR later The Duck wanted to change it to Oct 1st! Anthony has agreed to Oct 1st.
    c) The Duck never sent the waiver. For over two months his 'schools lawyer' was drafting it. Last week he said it was his 'promoter' friend writing it. Supposedly it's at the gym The Duck says the fight will occur.

Rudy has said he will come down and fight me. We all know he won't, because he never has followed through on ANY e-challenge. And there have been many.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

a) a venue been decided?
    b) a date set?
    Yes to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Actually if you could read, I invited you to the same tournament as Coda, killing two birds with one stone, so to speak. Have I bragged about it on here or BS? I am not the only one that was on Coda's gym if you remember. LOL@ your bull****.
    The tournment was not in my town dumb****.
    No, no, no, Mr Fox. YOU SAID I had to travel to his/your place. So when are you gonna go fight Coda at his gym? Or are you, by your own logic, a chicken?

I offered to meet him halfway, but sadly he does not travel. He only posts people's own words/posts.

You know where to find me. And according to YOUR OWN RULES, you travel to me. If you come down, you'll be the next 50-something idiot to get whipped by a BJJ blue belt!
    Last edited by 1bad65; 09-12-2007 at 06:21 PM.

You continued to deny Taylor a GYM address, and you have promised to come fight me. ....

Idiot, YOU POSTED where you found my PERSONAL info on my Bullshido profile. I put it there knowing it's available to ANY BS MEMBER. Not only are you a liar, you're not even a very good one.
    Taylor can come to the same gym I'm meeting anthony. PM anthony for the address. I'll make a necklace out of his teeth.

I can very easily find your posts on how YOU wanted ME to come to Austin and THEN when I arrived be told where/who you are. Don't take these people for fools, Mr. Chicken. They do eventually see through you.

No, no, no, Mr Fox. YOU SAID I had to travel to his/your place. So when are you gonna go fight Coda at his gym? Or are you, by your own logic, a chicken?
    Coda does not have a GYM? Also he is just as chicken as you! I rents a space in Bodyworks, which is not his own gym. BTW he chickened out on fighting me, when he did own his own school. I already sparred him and he has no skills.

You know where to find me. And according to YOUR OWN RULES, you travel to me. If you come down, you'll be the next 50-something idiot to get whipped by a BJJ blue blet!
    blet...pot meet kettle

I said I would meet you half way never siad I would come to your Gym.Braging again I see..LMAS@1CHICKEN65

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Taylor can come to the same gym I'm meeting anthony. PM anthony for the address. I'll make a necklace out of his teeth.

I can very easily find your posts on how YOU wanted ME to come to Austin and THEN when I arrived be told where/who you are. Don't take these people for fools, Mr. Chicken. They do eventually see through you.

As I stated earlier, you have avoided Taylor. His trip to Florida has already occured. Congrats Duck, add another name to the list!

Just keep lying. THE TRUTH IS that my name, bjj belt rank, gym name, and one of my instructor's name has been posted, AND ON THIS THREAD! Keep saying you have no idea about this as your excuse. I'm praying that you come down. If you can walk out under your own power, I'll consider it a loss for me.

Coda does not have a GYM? Also he is just as chicken as you! I rents a space in Bodyworks, which is not his own gym. BTW he chickened out on fighting me, when he did own his own school. I already sparred him and he has no skills.
    So when will you be going to Bodyworks and fighting him? Quit chickening out. Your own 'logic' dictates you travel to him and fight him at his place.

When are you coming to my gym?

Help yourself. Rudy you read my PM'S? They were only about The Chicken wanting me to give you 0 credit.

Mr. Chicken has already butchered himself and placed himself into a 350 degree as far as I'm concerned. He is now basting himself into a golden brown and delicious hue. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chicken.

You've never answered MY the questions Mr. Chicken.

How can I duck challenges when they were almost ALWAYS were set where I teach? With me being there every day or at least every scheduled day.

How is postponing a match a month or two ducking?

Why should I fight if I felt I needed time to heal?

How is declining a match ducking?

Most would say that its the "adult" thing to do. Not that you would have any notion of that. Not that I even cared at that point since I had been stood up by the fat 'tard twice before.

Mr. Chicken your skin is getting crispy.