Page 104 of 276 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    So, basically, you're gonna say something about me that you either made up, or were incorrectly told, and not explain yourself? And then talk about how other people don't have honor?

Again, where did you get the impression that I was banned from Bullshido? I'll help, either:

1) You were told by a person you can name

2) You made it up

If you're gonna talk, you'd best stand behind what you say, 1bad. Since you spoke out of turn, answer my question. Or quit throwing the word honor around like it's something you know about.
    I vote for #2, because he will not give you a name.

I will fight you and Coda when you show and then run along side of him..*******.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    KC, I made an assumption. And yes, I know the joke about that. I was wrong and I've admitted I was wrong. Honest, sorry if it caused you any grief.
    I'll be clear here, I don't like the fact my disagreeing with you means that anyone else who disagrees with you looks like my "side," but I more dislike cop outs like "I made an assumption."

You made a statement, not just an assumption, it was cut and dried false, and you stated it like you knew it. This is typical of guys like you at Bullshido: you state something because someone disagrees with you, not because you've checked it out.

This is also typical of Bullshido "investigations", and undoubtedly where you picked up the habit, so I'll cut you some slack for that, but not much.

You hang out at a website where the staff knowingly let Phrost call me a fake when I wasn't even teaching, nor had he ever seen me train or fight. To clarify why this is utter hypocrisy, and why I mock your honor that conveniently lets Anna off the hook while you stalk Rudy, is because I train hard, claim nothing, don't interrupt my betters, and, as of this summer, had a guy who I helped my friend and teacher train win his first mma bout, while helping design the program for my teacher's new fight team, from China. I was in China for other things, but had two separate sanshou coaches coach me FOR FREE because they respected my skills and attitude toward training.

Meanwhile, fakes like the bulk of the members on Bullshido pretend to be a consumer reporting agency while working under the most wretched, useless, investigative standards ever, running off your mouths like you've fought mma when most of you haven't and never will, running off your mouths like you discovered all ranges of fighting when half of you couldn't do the most basic of throws for no more reason than your favored rule set doesn't allow them, all while claiming to be progressive and forward thinking because the guys who came BEFORE YOU were progressive and forward thinking.

I know **** well that less than a quarter of the members over there have ever done any full contact sparring, much less fighting, but that quarter seems more than willing to let the rest "investigate" in exactly the same way you produced your statement about me, uneducated stabs in the dark made to win flame wars, and nothing more. That's the nature of nine tenths of Bullshido's "investigations," and I simply don't think that's good enough to be running around acting like members of a consumer reporting agency. If Consumer Reports did that, they'd be out of business from the double whammy of being open to suits and being useless in any meaningful way to consumers.

You made an assumption because your favorite place to waste work time someone else is paying you for takes flack from me, and because I hassled you at your new second favorite place to do it, and you want to act like you have some cornerstone on honor and intelligence, and that's just too hard to do while being criticized in a way you're insulated from on the so-called "no holds barred" discussion on Bullshido.

Here, educate yourself on the topic you chose to speak up on.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...6&postcount=51
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 09-12-2007 at 08:31 PM.

Jesus Christ KC, I made an assumption. Write a book about it if you will, but it's the truth. Hell, I apologized TWICE.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Like this:

And this:
    Darn, no multi quotes.

anyways. You are picking at straws.

Me wanting one more months to recover FROM A FREAKING KNEE SURGERY is a non issue. 6 months later when it came to pass, nobody said anything.

As for the second, me changing the date has more to do with accommodating the promoter than anything else. And now the date is set.

So whats left for you is to salvage the little attention you're getting here by stirring shit that doesn't even have any meaning.

As usual, I have posted questions to you that you cannot answer.

I think KC has put a cork in your bottle, Mr Chicken.

Hint: there is absolutely NO ONE of merit here that give 2 pig plops about what you think or have to say.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 09-12-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Let's get back on topic here

Ok, from now on I'm going to concentrate only on The Duck on this thread. Considering that he changed the fight date TWICE IN ONE HOUR recently, it's too much to deal with at the same time as dealing with semi-illiterates like Tom Fox and conspiracy theorists like KC Elbows.

If any of you want to start a new thread about my travel plans, or my blue belt, or musicians, or about gay man-sex, etc go ahead. I'll answer in the new thread. But right now we need to keep this on track.

Keeping up with Rudy's inevitable ducking of Anthony is all I will discuss on this thread.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    You are picking at straws.
    And using your words to do it.

As for the second, me changing the date has more to do with accommodating the promoter than anything else. And now the date is set.
    So it's his fault it's now been THREE different dates? You really might not change it again, but only because you will have another excuse to use.

So whats left for you is to salvage the little attention you're getting here by stirring shit that doesn't even have any meaning
    What's left for you to salvage of any credability you have left is for you to show up FOR ONCE as you say you will and actually fight.

As usual, I have posted questions to you that you cannot answer.
    Even though you are the one with a fight date looming, go ahead and ask away. But stay on topic.

LOL@mr emo chicken wanting to stay on topic. He can not give an answer to K.C. when it comes to wanting a name. Please give me a break, when you come to a forum and know knothing about it, just to rash talk someone you yourself do not have any investment in. I could be wrong ,you might be getting paid.

...conspiracy theorists like KC Elbows.
    This has nothing to do Abel, but you really are a little punkass b!tch scumbag aren't you?

You supposedly apologize to KC for making up bs about him and then you're on his back for some other unfounded sh!t in the next breath.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

.............. go ahead and ask away. But stay on topic.
    Am I tripping? Am I in another dimension? Or did Mr. Chicken just ask me to repeat the same questions again as if I didn't just already do that?

LOL@ this fine Bird talking about credibility.

Am I tripping? Am I in another dimension? Or did Mr. Chicken just ask me to repeat the same questions again as if I didn't just already do that?

LOL@ this fine Bird talking about credibility.
    Yep, that would be chicken little..LOL
    He tends to forget and does not answer questions when asked.
    He wants me to give you 0 credibility, then he gets all ****y when you ask for proof.

If you want the answer, ask the question again please.

My head is still spinning trying to keep up with these hourly fight date changes!

We will see who has credability on Sept 29th Sept 28th Oct 1st
    Last edited by 1bad65; 09-12-2007 at 11:21 PM.

Stay Tuned

There are some interesting things going on. I'm awaiting confirmation before I post about them.

What could it be???

Your sex change operation is covered by blue Cross?!?!?

Your sex change operation is covered by blue Cross?!?!?
    At least I was born with a set of balls. You obviously were not. And when Sept 29th Sept 28th Oct 1st rolls around, you yourself will prove it.

Rudy The Duck, do you want to keep lying?

I have plans to post some VERY INTERESTING news soon. I just need something confirmed and then the shoe will fall.

Do you want to 'fess up' now Mr Duck, or do I need to post the information myself?