Page 105 of 276 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You know where to find me. And according to YOUR OWN RULES, you travel to me. If you come down, you'll be the next 50-something idiot to get whipped by a BJJ blue belt!

You just can't stop bringing up that petty blue belt, huh?!?!

Everyone fear my basic level understanding of the basic level of basic Bjj

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    As for the blue belt comment, I was asked for my MA experience. I posted that I am a blue belt under Rolles Gracie, and that I train boxing and MT also. I was in no way bragging.!

In the quote above this one, I don't see anyone asking you about your meaningless blue bonnet.

When you get a purple or brown belt, then maybe then we might give you some props, but in your case, I think your nutt riding will always insure you gets no props!

jeff
    Last edited by jmd161; 09-13-2007 at 02:14 AM.
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    One or more of you did. Its a fact.
    Dude, seriously, not only did I warn John and Omar about it being a lose-lose situation, I used "insider info" to tell them what was being "planned" and as I recall, you ALL ignored it and decided that making fools of themselves was a better option than taking the high road and NOT playing BS games.

If that equals backstabbing in yours or anybody's else world all I have to say is I am glad I live in mine.

Do you think 1bad65 thinks about Rudy as he falls asleep at night? The guy seems a little obsessive.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Dude, seriously, not only did I warn John and Omar about it being a lose-lose situation, I used "insider info" to tell them what was being "planned" and as I recall, you ALL ignored it and decided that making fools of themselves was a better option than taking the high road and NOT playing BS games.

If that equals backstabbing in yours or anybody's else world all I have to say is I am glad I live in mine.
    I realize you were trying to help, but you did tell them to post the vid as well. This thread and several others on different forums would not exist, if that vid had not been posted. My wife informed crissy it was a bad move. It was to late though.
    IMHO that vid caused more problems then it was worth.

Today is gonna be real interesting

I received confirmation. I will be posting the latest news in the saga of Rudy's upcoming ducking.

However, I'm gonna give The Duck some time to come clean. I will post the info some time this morning though and then everyone here can make of it what they will.

It's quite interesting....
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I realize you were trying to help, but you did tell them to post the vid as well. This thread and several others on different forums would not exist, if that vid had not been posted. My wife informed crissy it was a bad move. It was to late though.
    IMHO that vid caused more problems then it was worth.
    The video NEEDED to be posted, at the time I was told there was "another" video in BS possesion, that may have turned out to be untrue, nevertheless, it had to be done in case it was true.
    The video caused many problems yes, problem that would have arisen anways, eventually.
    I have been critiqued because of my "overly harsh" critique of John's behavior ( notice I said behavior and not performance), so be it, I stand by it for many reasons, reasons I made clear before.
    Was John owned and beaten by Osiris? No, he beat himself by allowing himself to get in a lose-lose situation.
    He should have know better, especially since many people had made it clear that it was a lose-lose situation for all of them.

If that makes me a backstabber, even though I was his biggest supporter and defender on more than one site, so be it.

As for Rudy, I have no doubt in Rudy's fight ability, I have been around enough to know skill when I see it from his clips, if he feels that I backstabbed him to, in what regards I have no idea, fine then.

As for Rudy, I have no doubt in Rudy's fight ability, I have been around enough to know skill when I see it from his clips,...

Too bad you will not get see him in action.

You seem level-headed. Wait until the big news comes out today....
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Liar. There is no such insider info. JFS knew I'd be there. I told him that. Aside from that, there was no plan.

Quote Originally Posted by OsirisBJJ View Post
    Liar. There is no such insider info. JFS knew I'd be there. I told him that. Aside from that, there was no plan.
    BS, and you know that, this was all set-up to make them look like fools.
    Anthony back out of the challenge to Omar and Kat taking over, like any guy would look good beating a girl, and you showing up with all your history wih john, amazing how when YOU where to fight him you never showed, but when it was about someone else, there you were.

Liar? **** you and the horse that ass rapes you every night.

mazing how when YOU where to fight him you never showed, but when it was about someone else, there you were.

Reply]
    Not to mention he waited for the opportunity to jump him from behind......

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    mazing how when YOU where to fight him you never showed, but when it was about someone else, there you were.

Reply]
    That is irrelevant.

Anthony back out of the challenge to Omar and Kat taking over, like any guy would look good beating a girl, and you showing up with all your history wih john, amazing how when YOU where to fight him you never showed, but when it was about someone else, there you were.
    So? It was just more convenient. Even if it weren't, its customary to bring someone else, at least to carry your ass home, to the hospital, etc.

Actually, I waited for him to attack Kat, which Springer's camp admits to on his board. Springer knew who I was, could clearly see me standing around with my shirt off and STILL decided that he wanted to attack her. Thats just poor tactical planning.
    Last edited by OsirisBJJ; 09-13-2007 at 07:57 AM.

Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post

Reply]

That is irrelevan

Reply]
    How so? He wouldn't fight him head on, but later resorted to jumping him from behind?

Liar? **** you and the horse that ass rapes you every night.
    What challenge from Omar? Omar challenged me? When did that apple bottomed kung fu master challenge me, I call bull****, provide proof.

As it stands, Rudy can't even ****ing setup a ****up in a brewery, with his cluster**** for a challenge fight.

What the **** happened to you Paul? You proved a point when you left Bullshido for "Not suffering fools", and then you find yourself with the likes of JFS. Another one of those Kung Fu Masters you thought had skill. In what tantamounts to women beating, and being a ***** when loosing a fight.

Actually, I waited for him to attack Kat, which Springer's camp admits to on his board. Springer knew who I was, could clearly see me standing around with my shirt off and STILL decided that he wanted to attack her. Thats just poor tactical planning.

Reply]
    It was well over by the time you did it, and she was 10+ feet away. Yo waited till his back was turned. If you really were the super hero you make yourself out to be, then you would have done it while he was still on her and could see you comming....IE BEFORE he turned.

You waited untill he turned THEN jumped him....the fact that it was done and over didn't matter to you. You just wanted the coward's shot at him.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 09-13-2007 at 08:03 AM.