Page 165 of 276 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Please God someone kill this turkey of a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AJM View Post
    Please God someone kill this turkey of a thread.
    Unfortunately just like Herpes, It never goes away...

I find it humorous Phrost criticizing my forum time. I post on only four forums, and my post count in a year doesn't equal his time spent in a day on Bullshido.

Additionally, he claims it is a lie that staff members have hacked accounts in the past. This is a lie, as an Admin it was my policy to pillage banned members PM's for info on shenanigans, a policy that others continued after me, he and I actually discussed this on the staff forum there some time back, resulting in his full approval of the practice.

And the only reason I bag on Bullshido is because they portray themselves as a consumer reporting agency, but they have no investigative standards, and have instead opted to attack all cma despite the awareness of huge numbers of full contact fighters in China and people like Mike Patterson's team, all the while propping up fakes as subject matter experts, like when Phrost has repeatedly cited his knowledge of wing chun as useful in analysis of all kung fu, related or unrelated. I guess that kind of fake is okay on Bullshido.

As for Rudy's challenge, if I'm so for Rudy, why was I not any part of the Rudy-Knifefighter deal? What about the Rudy-St00 deal?

Like I said, whether he shows or doesn't is not a factor in whether this annoying thread will continue or not.

Remember to stay on topic, please

Quote Originally Posted by KungFu Student View Post
    Unfortunately just like Herpes, It never goes away...

And just like the Fountain of Youth, no one will be able to find a trace of The Duck on Oct 1st.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    I find it humorous Phrost criticizing my forum time. I post on only four forums, and my post count in a year doesn't equal his time spent in a day on Bullshido.

Additionally, he claims it is a lie that staff members have hacked accounts in the past. This is a lie, as an Admin it was my policy to pillage banned members PM's for info on shenanigans, a policy that others continued after me, he and I actually discussed this on the staff forum there some time back, resulting in his full approval of the practice.

And the only reason I bag on Bullshido is because they portray themselves as a consumer reporting agency, but they have no investigative standards, and have instead opted to attack all cma despite the awareness of huge numbers of full contact fighters in China and people like Mike Patterson's team, all the while propping up fakes as subject matter experts, like when Phrost has repeatedly cited his knowledge of wing chun as useful in analysis of all kung fu, related or unrelated. I guess that kind of fake is okay on Bullshido.

As for Rudy's challenge, if I'm so for Rudy, why was I not any part of the Rudy-Knifefighter deal? What about the Rudy-St00 deal?

Like I said, whether he shows or doesn't is not a factor in whether this annoying thread will continue or not.
    Please go on about your thesis on Bullshido as a cult.

****! This is some crazy crap!
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

OK! Some Questions:

1. Can someone give me the Readers Digest Version of why Rudy & the fat guy want to fight each other??

2. Who is the hottie dressed in the Thai-shorts?? YOWZA!!!!

3. When did KC stop Rhyming??????
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

This thread is lacking something? I can't put my finger on it quite yet? Maybe if one of the people was representing Shaolin Do? Or how about if the waiver says something about "no chi blasts"... if someone backs out, will they claim they are limp due to their practice of Tai Chi?

This is still a tiny thread compared to the Shaolin Do one... get back to work!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    OK! Some Questions:
    1. Can someone give me the Readers Digest Version of why Rudy & the fat guy want to fight each other??
    Can of worms I'm not opening.

2. Who is the hottie dressed in the Thai-shorts?? YOWZA!!!!
    If you're talking about Kat/Anna from Bullshido, then um...there's something you ought to know about her...

3. When did KC stop Rhyming??????
    Maybe he has recovered from a case of spasmodic dysphonia?

If you're talking about Kat/Anna from Bullshido, then um...there's something you ought to know about her...
    ROTFLMAO !!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    ROTFLMAO !!
    Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Quote Originally Posted by boshea View Post
    Not that there's anything wrong with that...
    Heck no, there is a whole industry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post

Wow. Just. Wow.

Stating that it was your policy to pillage and that after said pillaging was spoken about, then Phrost approved is like admitting that you first started stealing the family car, then asked permission to do so. Seriously, how credible is the information of subterfuge when coming from the one who conspired to do it, followed by admissions that it was not even allowed at the time of said subterfuge? And how does scanning PM's = the earlier affirmations that Admins were _posting as_ other members. See, this was the original usage of the BS admin bashing, if I read correctly all those posts and counterposts and comments. But bravo on sliiiddding "posting as" into "pillaging of" accounts...of banned members. Funny thing, though, that you use banned member accounts as the platform to explain "Why I Left BS". You probably banned the same members you pillaged, amiright? So you would take it upon yourself to ban, then go through the PM's, then later discuss it with others? And it's the other admins who are at fault? Your logic, it does not compute. But thank you for playing.

Now, as for portraying as consumer reports, last time I checked, bullshido.com and bullshido.net have different missions, goals, and ways of dealing with and investigating into fraudulent claims. One is not the other. I'm a n00b with barely over 400 posts who has only been going to any form of BS for the last 2 years, maybe a little longer...and I know this! You were a friggin admin! How the heck can you be dense enough to bag on the investigative procedure after basically telling the world that you sifted through private messages for, in your words, "shenanigans"?

Now, I've yet to see them attack all CMA. In fact, I've been schooled on modern San Da at BS, as I was still under the assumption that much of San Da was staged by the chinese gov't (much like wushu in the past, and as San Da had been in the past) to appear as superior to many other artforms, namely Muay Thai, kickboxing from Japan, boxing and kickboxing from America, etc. Many of the members there have spent time to defend San Da, as well as other components of CMA, and I respect them for it.

The majority of those who have commented, who are specifically members of this site and not tied to BS, have continually backed Rudy Abel in his bid to back out of this fight in anyway possible (every amateur match I've ever had was at a gym where the phone number provided got me through to a living, breathing person, and every waiver/contract I ever signed was sent to me via fax and/or mail prior to the event, most times months prior) and have done nothing but rail against and make silly side remarks about Anthony, even though he has conceded date, venue, and many other points over the course of this event's planning. Many have even suggested locking the thread down LONG before the actual event takes place. Why? This is the best place to deal with this and should remain open until the day happens or passes.

If the tables were reversed and Anthony had made nothing but snide remarks and sidelong attacks followed by continued misleading statements, followed by change of dates up to and including changing to dates that he KNEW the promoter/gym owner were out of town for, those supporting Rudy would have declared Anthony the loser by default long ago with derisive, derogatory terms. Yet, they cannot concede the same for their idol. Interesting. Frankly, if Anthony had hidden out on BS and made "STFU n00b" comments about Rudy, I'd have left BS quite fast myself. But he did not, going so far as to come here instead of forcing Rudy to sustain ridicule at BS by trolls, hardheads, and total idiots galore, as well as by those who want this to happen the most and actually hope it happens.

How many times do you have to have your nose rubbed in this before you stop messing on the floor? Get over whatever personal differences you have, and start taking a long, hard look at the facts and the amount of time Rudy has had to prepare and how utterly horrible the preparation has been, then admit that this is the most laughable POS attempt at stringing people along I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrothus View Post
    The majority of those who have commented, who are specifically members of this site and not tied to BS, have continually backed Rudy Abel in his bid to back out of this fight in anyway possible (every amateur match I've ever had was at a gym where the phone number provided got me through to a living, breathing person, and every waiver/contract I ever signed was sent to me via fax and/or mail prior to the event, most times months prior) and have done nothing but rail against and make silly side remarks about Anthony, even though he has conceded date, venue, and many other points over the course of this event's planning. Many have even suggested locking the thread down LONG before the actual event takes place. Why? This is the best place to deal with this and should remain open until the day happens or passes.

If the tables were reversed and Anthony had made nothing but snide remarks and sidelong attacks followed by continued misleading statements, followed by change of dates up to and including changing to dates that he KNEW the promoter/gym owner were out of town for, those supporting Rudy would have declared Anthony the loser by default long ago with derisive, derogatory terms. Yet, they cannot concede the same for their idol. Interesting. Frankly, if Anthony had hidden out on BS and made "STFU n00b" comments about Rudy, I'd have left BS quite fast myself. But he did not, going so far as to come here instead of forcing Rudy to sustain ridicule at BS by trolls, hardheads, and total idiots galore, as well as by those who want this to happen the most and actually hope it happens.

How many times do you have to have your nose rubbed in this before you stop messing on the floor? Get over whatever personal differences you have, and start taking a long, hard look at the facts and the amount of time Rudy has had to prepare and how utterly horrible the preparation has been, then admit that this is the most laughable POS attempt at stringing people along I've ever seen.

Bullseye! 100% true. NOTHING The Duck has said has checked out, yet the same people who got fooled last time The Duck pulled this same stunt ON THIS FORUM are the ones defending him.

What's that saying again? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Once The Duck punks out, AGAIN, I really hope you guys defending him have the integrity to get on here and man up and call The Duck to task and ask him about what his problem is. Rather can desperately trying to find a way to spin it to fit your own agendas, you should just admit when you have been taken for a ride by a lying coward like Rudy 'The Duck' Abel.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams