Page 176 of 276 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

please, stop the insanity.......

Reply]
    Agreed, you are supposed to put the original quote in italics, and/ or bold, or change the color.

stop that!

now, at least we have more material to extend this thread, I mean, still no Shaolin Do, but Um Yong Do was already mentioned, and we have the quote controvery, still a long way to go to rival the 500 page Shaolin Do thread
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    If he cannot hold his own against a BJJ blue belt, what does that say about your training?

Too bad we will never find out.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

stop that!

Reply]
    You know, at first I didn't even notice you guys were not using the quote function either. It was only after reading it a second time and I saw my trade mark "Reply]" that I looked and saw.

I suppose I should sleep at nite more!!

now, at least we have more material to extend this thread, I mean, still no Shaolin Do, but Um Yong Do was already mentioned, and we have the quote controvery, still a long way to go to rival the 500 page Shaolin Do thread

Reply]

Hey, at least this thread has some babes in it now, I don't think the shaolin-do one does.

Reply]

Hey, at least this thread has some babes in it now, I don't think the shaolin-do one does.

Reply]
    You are not supposed to put a gap between the "Reply]" and the response to the text above. The gap is between the italics text, and the Reply]. If you guys are going to make fun of me, DO IT RIGHT!!!

Reply]
    You are not supposed to put a gap between the "Reply]" and the response to the text above. The gap is between the italics text, and the Reply]. If you guys are going to make fun of me, DO IT RIGHT!!!

Reply]

What do you mean make fun?

Reply]

Reply]
    I figured you guys are picking on me....but hey it could be that you have just finally discovered the superiority of my methods!!

Reply]

Reply]
    I figured you guys are picking on me....but hey it could be that you have just finally discovered the superiority of my methods!!

Reply]

I think you are getting paranoid in your old age, watch out for those darn pixies !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Reply]

Reply]

Reply]

I think you are getting paranoid in your old age, watch out for those darn pixies !

Reply]

This is how boards used to be back when they were flat, and not threaded.

A big clusterf*ck.

That is why I change colors, and use bold and italics.

'Cause you're an a-hole, or because you are stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    I assume this was directed at RD, in which case, I vote a little of both
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post

He's also an idiot. He's one of those backing The Duck.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    Good base because of TCMA? Dude, don't you weigh 350lbs?

And hasn't size been proven to mean absoultely squat in grappling? So, you're saying just because my size, I should be able to roll against advanced BJJ'ers and do well?

I contribute my movement and balance to my TCMA, my understanding of body mechanics, and such. I also contribute much of my skill to live training, which was done long before It was called so.

Quote Originally Posted by knifeighter
    Well, the type of fighting Rudy and myself did, was not the MMA type fighting with grappling involved, It was more full contact striking. I still would expect Rudy to do very well, I wouldn't expect him to out grapple a grappler, but I don't know what type of grappling experience he has either...

Reply]

Come on Jeff... you have told me on various occasions that Rudy completely destroys you at will. According to him, you are a huge, strong guy.

You're comparing apples to oranges and, i've gained a lot of valuble experience since then.

The logic you're using is like saying you expect Royce Gracie to beat a striker at striking because he regulary destroy's someone on the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by knifeighter
    If he cannot hold his own against a BJJ blue belt, what does that say about your training?
    Our striking matches have no comparison to the match he's going to have with Anthony. Our matches were not NHB type matches that involved take downs or submissions, so it has no impact on me or my training. Also, these matches were yrs ago, we've both gained experience sine then. I've become a much more experienced and well rounded fighter with a better skill set than I had then. I've always had size and speed, but I lacked experience and body mechanics amongst other things.

Plus, I put value in someone's skill set, not the rank or belt they carry. I've seen blue belts that should be ashamed to even carry one much less wear one. I've seen BB's tapped by much lower ranks, so a belt doesn't indicate one's experience and skill. Not every blue belt is on the same level across the board, and the same goes for the advanced ranks as well.

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)