Page 2 of 276 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

I hope the bald guy doesn't post here, he's a *****.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Anyone find it odd that the video is nine minutes of **** talking on both sides, nothing happens, then both side spew about either Osiris kicking JFS's a*s or vice versa. I thought Kat or Anna or whatever the hell her name is was supposed to fight Omar, what happened to that. A complete train wreck. Bullshido cracks me up with all these internet challenges that never seem to happen, same can be said of the anti-bullshido site as well. If we ever get to see video 2, I'll call my final judgement but as it stands both sides are full of sh*t.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Omar did give her a shove so maybe he wins on points. The bald guy is John Springer. It's interesting that so far the video shows less fire than the eye witness descriptions.
    Last edited by rogue; 07-12-2007 at 06:31 AM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

That is a female?

Where's the fighting?

John Springer was the bald guy? That's disappointing.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Part 2

Too bad I can't watch it at work.

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

See what i mean?

That Video is ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS why i dont like and dont support this pseudo gladiator hopped up on rhoids high on dope macho fight competitions. Actually the UFC and Pride(which is now owned legally by the UFC) makes it all look good because at least the fight is sanctioned and two can go at it in a ring with tons of other dyptheria ridden white trash looking on with hard ons. Who was that douche bag who got up in her face?(sorry i dont keep up with current events).
    As for Her, She was Stupid enough to begin with to drive all that way and then realize she was going to fight in a parking lot down the street from a police station, LOL!! so in that aspect i can see why she decided not to fight. Technically the bald douche bag and that Omar character could be sued for assault by pushing her like they did to try and start something.

What a racist c0ck sucker that guy is. LOL i am stunned at part 2. SO where is part 3?

TWS
    Last edited by The Willow Sword; 07-12-2007 at 07:23 AM.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

The girl is a kickboxer ranked 12 out of 14 by some women's fight association. Can't remember which one. She said she's on probation and that's why she was afraid of any LE showing up. Another reason is she may have had a hand gun in her car in a state where she shouldn't have one. Not a good thing to do.

DM

They were in the street and that bald headed dude had the perfect opportunity to stick his fingers in that black dudes eyes and pull it out. Yet he played "ring" rules. Wonder how an MMA guy would defend against being put in a guilloting like that and being stabbed in the ribs.

That was ridiculous. They were in the street and they are still playing with rule inside the ring. If that chick was mouthing off so much, why didn't just jump her and beat the f___ out of her and see if she really is that good. None of this posing stuff. Just jump her, if she does want to fight beat her up. Its a streetfight.

Homie don't play that. If its the streets, I am bringing a gun, knife, a baseball bat and a taser. And going to another state fight someone from the internet without an organized is also stupid. I would view that as a streetfight and would fight as such. Not the crappy wear you ring gear with glove. Or try to submit some dude. Pull out a gun shoot him in the leg. Leave. Call the cops and tell them it was self defense. Then call a good lawyer.
    Last edited by xcakid; 07-12-2007 at 07:35 AM.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

I can now honestly say after watching this piece of garbage,

I WANT 18 MINUTES OF MY LIFE BACK

Why did Os let him up, where was the supposed choke slam on Kat by JFS, why is it every time this **** gets built up it turns into crap!! Oh well, welcome to the internet.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Homie don't play that. If its the streets, I am bringing a gun, knife, a baseball bat and a taser

Reply]
    Which is why Springer said didn't want to go to the field. He was a bit worried they might have a gun stashed there.

And lets face it, with the way he is, I would not be surprised if he's got a long list of people who would love to leave his body in a secluded field....

The bald a**hole was JFS ? What a punk.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Which is why Springer said didn't want to go to the field. He was a bit worried they might have a gun stashed there.
    Well he's a dumba$$ for not coming prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    And lets face it, with the way he is, I would not be surprised if he's got a long list of people who would love to leave his body in a secluded field....
    You got a point there. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    That is a female?
    Yeah. I thought it was a teenage boy with a funky looking tank top. I woulda never known until she introduce herself to the other guy. But ya know, I am in a dry spell, so I would probably do that thing like nobody's business. Sometime ya need a slump buster. Just keep the room very dark.
    Last edited by xcakid; 07-12-2007 at 07:46 AM.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.