Page 242 of 276 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Matt W. View Post
    No "lol" for Change of Venue??? It works on so many levels...
    What's a venue???

I think that's why it didn't work. You cain't be usin' dese million doller words 'round heere, boye.

****. 7 years of college down the drain...

I'm pumped, I'm even having some friends over to watch when the video premiers.

Anthony is at the venue now. The Duck is there. Anthony is not impressed.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Hey Bad does that mean you have to change your sig now?
    What, me worry?

There is still an hour for him to punk out.

And I won that bet already, but it's ok. The bet was the 29th, remember?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Should he fight, I'll eat the crow and give The Duck his props.

If the duck wins you should go out in traffic and wave your ***** around. I'll send you a wavier.
    What, me worry?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Anthony is not impressed.
    What's that supposed to mean?

If he wins, he wins. In a fight like this someone wins and someone loses. It's life.

I did this all this because I wanted The Duck to finally fight instead of this challenging and ducking **** he has immersed himself in the last 4 years.

If he wins, he wins. In a fight like this someone wins and someone loses. It's life.

I did this all this because I wanted The Duck to finally fight instead of this challenging and ducking **** he has immersed himself in the last 4 years.
    Is SJM allowed in this fight?

Anthony is at the venue now. The Duck is there. Anthony is not impressed.
    Since he's there at the venue, isn't it about time you shut the **** up with the smart comments, and did what everybody else round here is doing - wishing the fighters luck and sitting tight?

Quote Originally Posted by mantis7 View Post
    If the duck wins you should go out in traffic and wave your ***** around. I'll send you a wavier.
    +1 Youtube of course! But no close-ups please!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

As I've said before, if he shows I man up and admit my prediction was wrong. He will still be a jerk, a loudmouth and someone who called me a drug dealer and LKFMDC a child molester. He will basically be an ******* who showed up once and fought.

I still maintain he won't fight Anthony.

I think if he wins, you should fight him next.

Up to him.

Honest, if he fights he will probably come out a better person. If he wins he will feel vindicated and won't need to be such a **** on the 'net anymore. Should he lose, he will realize that sometimes you actually have to put up and the results can suck.