Page 274 of 276 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276 LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Of course they use them, why do you think their hair is all cut short?
    its just a fair warning, use it at your own risk.

I recall my second ( I thinkit was my second, maybe 3rd) VT match, the guy kept trying to kick in the groin so when I drilled him off one of his attempt and he went down and I got on him, I drop 3 good knees to HIS groin, just like you lay out some carpet, that took the fight out of him quick and I finished him right after that.
    I never would have pummled his "baby maker" like that if he hadn't of gone sausage kicking.
    rofl. thats a funny story man.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    rofl. thats a funny story man.
    Looking back, yes it was.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by MSphinx View Post
    For hardcore TMA tournaments, check out Chaos Madmax. Headbutts, groin strikes, throws, takedowns, and eye gouging are allowed provided particpants wear goggles. Hands are wrapped, but special fights are bare knuckle.

http://www.kyokushin4life.com/forums...ood-fight.html
    Thanks for the link.

Man you gotta love the Japanese for this though, at least thier "high level" instructors dont deem it past themselves to get in the ring and beat on each other still.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

i dig that shot of dude wearing his white belt fighting a 4th dan

Thanks for the link.

Man you gotta love the Japanese for this though, at least thier "high level" instructors dont deem it past themselves to get in the ring and beat on each other still.
    fighting is fighting bro, we never outgrow that

fighting is fighting bro, we never outgrow that
    ya, just compared to some "TMA" out there, at least there has been and will always be a healthy outlet of TMA teachers in japan who still throw down.

you just dont see many TCMA teachers doing this as well, aside from sanshou/sanda.

ya, just compared to some "TMA" out there, at least there has been and will always be a healthy outlet of TMA teachers in japan who still throw down.

you just dont see many TCMA teachers doing this as well, aside from sanshou/sanda.
    I am sure they do, just no one knows about it...

Going back to the military thing for just one second, a buddy of mine sent me this about the elite of the military police in Brasil:

http://veja.abril.com.br/vejarj/060607/capa.html

Of note is this part:
    " Na fase final, há o teste de luta, no qual o aluno enfrenta até cinco adversários ao mesmo tempo. "Convidamos lutadores profissionais de vale-tudo e jiu-jítsu para enfrentar os candidatos", diz o comandante Pinheiro Neto. Segundo um ex-participante, alguns alunos saem desfigurados do confronto. "

basically, in the final stage there is a fighting test where the recruit must face 5 attackers and they invited pro fighters from Vale Tudo and Jiu-jitsu, soem recruits get disfigured.

Going back to the military thing for just one second, a buddy of mine sent me this about the elite of the military police in Brasil:

http://veja.abril.com.br/vejarj/060607/capa.html

Of note is this part:
    " Na fase final, há o teste de luta, no qual o aluno enfrenta até cinco adversários ao mesmo tempo. "Convidamos lutadores profissionais de vale-tudo e jiu-jítsu para enfrentar os candidatos", diz o comandante Pinheiro Neto. Segundo um ex-participante, alguns alunos saem desfigurados do confronto. "

basically, in the final stage there is a fighting test where the recruit must face 5 attackers and they invited pro fighters from Vale Tudo and Jiu-jitsu, soem recruits get disfigured.
    Holy crap, I can actually read that.

Man, I guess I'm getting better at Spanish if I can understand Portuguese.

What? This thread's already derailed anyway. Besa mi culo!
    Site Director, Bullshido.com
    No BS Martial Arts

MAP thinks that it could have done better in the fight:

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...ad.php?t=72518

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    MAP thinks that it could have done better in the fight:

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...ad.php?t=72518
    "MAP" has grappling instructors at their meets who teach how to collar choke someone from under mount.
    No BS Martial Arts

Hmmm, sounds like a technique that would be good to fill a hole in my system.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post

Go right ahead and learn it. It will fit in nicely with your theory-based VHS/DVD 'training'.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    So the goal of your training is to get your arms broken?
    No BS Martial Arts

Maybe I misunderstood you? I thought it was a choke to be applied to the guy on top, when you are on the bottom.

I am week when I am on the bottom, so I am looking for ways to improve my game there.