Page 3 of 276 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

a 244 page thread (no, didn't bother really reading it), guys travel HOURS from all over the place, they have video cameras, everyone shows up, and there was no fight?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Streetfighting

OKay so you go to a challenge match off the internet and fear that there may be guns involved? HAHAHAA, well maybe there would be guns involved, ITS A STREET FIGHT. Cant bring the ring to the Streets now can you? You know it didnt seem like there would be any shooting involved, looked to me like there were two fighters and their protectors in case things got out of hand, right?

I wonder what Springer's Teachers and affiliates would think if they saw these vids?
    i took a look at His Hun Gar website and in everyone of those pics of him he has got this sour p!ss and vinegar look on his face. Maybe he is reaping the Kharma he has sowed with that attitude of his, AND the racist remarks. LOL!! SO be it, the world doesnt NEED People like that anyway,in my humble opinion.

PEACE,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    That is a female?
    I really don't think that is a biological female. She might be NOW, but not at birth. Not hating, but I think that is a Tranny. I'd bet money.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Part 2

Too bad I can't watch it at work.

Aw, it's removed already! What happened? Did anyone actually fight??

Part I was hysterical....

Either way, I think Springer is upset because he got a disease from her. I seem to remember there was a part where he was yelling at her about it.

I saved it to my Hardrive. I might have to re upload it when I have time!

There has to be some sort of lesson in all of this.

I'm searching for a part 3 if its out there. Wonder if they fought at the other location.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    I saved it to my Hardrive. I might have to re upload it when I have time!
    so what happened? did they fight?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Aw, it's removed already! What happened? Did anyone actually fight??

Part I was hysterical....
    Springer and the black dude fought. Springer got double-legged and tried for a half-assed guillotine, but the black dude pulled out, mounted, and g-n-p'd him. Springer tapped.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Springer and the black dude fought. Springer got double-legged and tried for a half-assed guillotine, but the black dude pulled out, mounted, and g-n-p'd him. Springer tapped.
    are you joking?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    are you joking?
    nope. that's how it went down. It happens about 8 minutes into Video 2.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    There has to be some sort of lesson in all of this.

The lesson I'll walk away with is avoid contact with retards (retards includes all involved)
    Bless you

well, it's sort of typical, the principle parties don't fight but manage to get others marginally associated into the mix, I've seen that before.....

uh, what was the reference to "ra pe" all about? what the F?

I woulda never known until she introduce herself to the other guy. But ya know, I am in a dry spell, so I would probably do that thing like nobody's business. Sometime ya need a slump buster. Just keep the room very dark
    LMAO
    Bless you