Page 4 of 276 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Springer is a tool.

A year ago he picked a fight with me on an internet forum telling me all the stuff he was going to do to me. I was having a hard time understanding why he was mad in the first place. He said he is in New York all the time and was gonna come up and show me the difference between sport and "real". I gave him the name and address of the school and told him we could do it in the parking lot with no rules and biting and eyegouging were the rules I preferred anyway.

He pm'd the next day **** tucking saying he thought I was someone else making up a name and not a "real Person" and after checking on me blew smoke up my ass. After watching that display of stupidity I know why. If I had known he was that much of a ***** I would not have let him off the hook in public so easy.

Was Springer supposed to fight the Dyke? Or was she supposed to fight that other skinny guy?

"You've got ur shirt ripped open like, like Mr's 80's!"

This is stupid

The part 2 video is up with part 1.

1. Anna and Omar did not fight, even after omar shoved her(?) repeating various times that he was up for it. So BS on the noise that Omar backed down.

2. The change in location was suggested and shot down DAYS before they even showed up. So thats a BS line to back down too.

3. They were all there for 30 minutes. In which, she-man and omar could have fought 6 rounds.

4. No cops showed up. Nobody went to jail. BS on that noise as well.

5. John's actions may seem rash, but you all have no idea of all the back story.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 07-12-2007 at 08:43 AM.

Wow, what a total catastrof@ck that was.

I don't know who was more annoying, was it the male sounding cyborg pretending to be a woman who actually wears that outfit to a fictional streetfight or JFS dressed like a Magnum PI villian with his sunglasses, gleaming bald head and open shirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNYDNtVs1PE

At any moment I expected TC to come out of the woods and start a fight with JFS or the cast from Simon and Simon to show up and start frisking everyone.

Ok...I picked one...the chick...the girl was the most annoying but everyone involved seemed to have there head up there a$$ that day and JFS was a specific nutter for skipping the black guy most the time and trash talking to the one woman fighter in the mix.
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 07-12-2007 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Aw, it's removed already! What happened? Did anyone actually fight??

Part I was hysterical....
    We just moved it to a different location.

new link:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xZEl6Jpvuy0

And just for the record, I did the traveling in order to get a chance to learn Iron Wire from John. The "fight" was supposed to be just icing.

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. Aren't you due to duck ANOTHER fight in Sept?

Dude, JFS was NOT due to fight, Omar was. The BS guys were told it was at a SECLUDED location. So who here felt that place was 'secluded'? And spin how you will, but there are 3 facts:

1) JFS got mounted and pounded. Osiris only stopped when JFS said 'We are in a parking lot!" Ah, didn't JFS demand it be in a parking lot?

2) JFS is a racist piece of garbage who attacks women. Again, HE WAS NOT scheduled to fight Kat, Omar was.

3)You will duck Anthony in Sept. *MARK MY WORDS*

Only after Jordan yelled out , "I'm going to kill you!!!" THAT would have brought a cop if anything.

Your word is worthless, Mike Renzo. Stop hiding.

BTW, this has beat all to do with my upcoming fight with Anthony. Will you be there?

Wait, I take it back.

I just read that JFS was calling the black gent who ground and pounded him a "****** boy" when he was smacking him in the car.

Don't know how true that is but talk about not acting with class at that point.

They were yelling back and forth.

Ah Rudy, you said you are coming for me, remember? When will you be posting your Florida info Taylor asked for?

We will see come Sept won't we? Remember, I did say you will duck. We shall see...

You know where to find me and my name.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    Wait, I take it back.

I just read that JFS was calling the black gent who ground and pounded him a "****** boy" when he was smacking him in the car.

Don't know how true that is but talk about not acting with class at that point.

He also grabbed a female he outweighed by 100lbs by the throat. A true class act indeed.

just so I'm not confused

Jack and Omar vs. "chick" (wow, that's a chick?), other chick and big African American guy

Omar and "chick" did not fight, even though they were supposed to be teh reason they all got together?

Looks (can't be sure) like Jack tried to sucker punch him?

I'd take the video down, it serves no real purpose for anyone invovled
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

This is like some sort of bizzar twighlite zone cartoon of some sorts. It's Surreal!

Whilst Springer does not come across as the world's most worthwhile human being, his intent was obviously to subdue Osiris until he calmed down, he certainly didn't get his ass kicked.
    That parking lot looked pretty secluded to me, and as one of the points I'm sure was to fight on tarmac, it's pretty difficult to find it with absolutely no-one around. Looked like a pretty decent venue to me.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk