Page 41 of 276 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

That being said, I nominate this fiasco as Darwinism in action, by all sides!

Reply]
    I see it as a failure on Darwin's part...all these idiots are still in the Gene pool, with one more incident of idiocy still in the wings....lets hope none of them ever breed...

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    What you did at minimum, was excessive force, but more obviously you just jumped him in a rage with intent to do severe bodily harm because he ****ed you off, and you are basically just a thug.
    So what you are saying is that Os jumped JFS with the intent to do 'severe bodily harm', but Os let him up and stopped when JFS asked him too?

Get real.

JFS was mounted and was lucky this guy let him up.

RD,
    Emotions run high in situations like that, I think calling the guy a thug is a little out of line. The best thing to do IS to avoid situations like that/people like that (referring to internet challange people).
    Bless you

Dude, just stop. Omar and Rudy and JFS' girlfriend admit JFS attacked her. Your guy lost, deal with it and stop grasping at straws.

Reply]
    JFS is not my guy. I am just calling this as I see it based on the video and impartial common sense. I do believe he is a character that has been over demonised in this, while the other thugs and pathetic wastes of skin are being let off the hook.

EVERY single person there, except maybe the cameraman was proven to be from the lower crud of society.

This isn't an MMA guy deserves props while the TCMA guys are dirt. The MMA guy Jumped him for no reason that I can see, while letting similar actions slide just a few minutes prior. JFS made himself out to be a psyco lunatic, and the She male was just as pathetic as the other two.

I am on no ones side here, everyone involved showed a shamefull display of total stupidity and foolishness. No one involved deserves "Props" for any actions during this incident at all. Those supporting any of it are just as low in mentality as the ones involved.

So what you are saying is that Os jumped JFS with the intent to do 'severe bodily harm', but Os let him up and stopped when JFS asked him too?

Reply]
    Yeah, I think he came to his senses more by then. Other than the takedown he didn't seem to have much effect on springer, despite even biting him, so fear of his opponent might have come into play a bit too.

I know he grabbed her throat
    You'd have done what? Stood there and watched? If Springer had been running away after letting go, ok, but he didn't cease aggressive action and was still addressing Kat.

Reply]
    Yeah, I think he came to his senses more by then. Other than the takedown he didn't seem to have much effect on springer, despite even biting him, so fear of his opponent might have come into play a bit too.

he had him mounted, in a second jfs would have been overwhelmed and leaving areas exposed. sometimes it takes a few sweings to get the other person to either cover up or flail around, same result person pounded in.
    Bless you

Yeah, form 10 feet away. It was over before you even got ur shirt off.

EVERY single person there, except maybe the cameraman was proven to be from the lower crud of society.
    The cameraman couldn'teven hold the camera streight. The perfect end result would have been all being arrested for stupidity and JFS shot dead on the spot (for wasting life)
    Bless you

he had him mounted, in a second jfs would have been overwhelmed and leaving areas exposed. sometimes it takes a few sweings to get the other person to either cover up or flail around, same result person pounded in.

Reply]
    It doesn't matter. After being in the head lock for a bit and thinking a little, the fact that he had drugs and weapons in the vehicle, and were now fighting at the mouth of the lot instead of in back where it is more secluded had to have crossed his mind.

I am not going to be like others and imply this was a set up, but it's definetly a case where one immature idiot got too ****ed at another immature idot and lost his self controll...which lead to a horrid display of violence and thuggery.

You'd have done what? Stood there and watched? If Springer had been running away after letting go, ok, but he didn't cease aggressive action and was still addressing Kat.
    Os, are you saying you weren't waiting for an excuse and opportunity to go after John? After Kat swatted his hand away what aggressive action was he engaging in before you jumped him?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

thuggery? who are you, mega-foot?
    Bless you

Yeah, form 10 feet away. It was over before you even got ur shirt off.
    So? Anyone grabbing girls by the throat in the parking lot needs to be taken down immediately, lest he continue to escalate as he'd been doing for the last half hour.

He had already backed off, and there was at lest TEN FEET between them. The agression had passed with out any major occurances before you even got your shirt off.

You actions are inexcusable.

Can another mod please lock this trainwreck of a thread already?
    Bless you