Page 5 of 276 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I'd take the video down, it serves no real purpose for anyone invovled
    It shows that JFS is a racist who got his a** kicked.

100% of the people who engage in, respond to, entertain, show up at, or encourage internet challange fights are retarts IMO.
    Bless you

And where is the fight vid from the field? Didn't they all go there after it was all said and done?

I did not catch the "throat grabbing" on the vid, it's hard to catch everything with that type of shaky format.

One thing that kinda looked funny, did the black guy, sorry I don't know his name, do a flying thai knee or some kind of jumping kick to JFS and kinda bounce off and hit the ground before he nailed him with the double leg?

Would make sense, as for whatever else he is, JFS looks like one solid dude.

I can't believe this is 5 pages long
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Ah Rudy, you said you are coming for me, remember? When will you be posting your Florida info Taylor asked for?

We will see come Sept won't we? Remember, I did say you will duck. We shall see...

You know where to find me and my name.
    Nice spin but it was more like "huff, puff, you come down here and I'll show you."
    But of course you also said that you wouldn't reveal your name or location until I got there.

Well, I had to find YOUR information, look for yourself. I'll be at my teahcer's school. Figure it out. Hint: its in North Miami. Its a lot easier to find then your info since its been posted on the internet like a 1000 times.

The gators are going to get fat in september.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Woh, wat dat meen?!?!
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gash View Post
    Whilst Springer does not come across as the world's most worthwhile human being, his intent was obviously to subdue Osiris until he calmed down, he certainly didn't get his ass kicked.
    That parking lot looked pretty secluded to me, and as one of the points I'm sure was to fight on tarmac, it's pretty difficult to find it with absolutely no-one around. Looked like a pretty decent venue to me.
    Dude, get real. The venue was NOT secluded. Why would he need to 'subdue' Osiris? JFS was ATTACKING Kat! Dude, he got mounted and pounded. Period. Osiris only stopped when JFS said 'Stop! We are in a parking lot". Notice Osiris jumped right off and JFS took a knee for a few seconds. I would have beat him down until he tapped or said the words 'I quit'. But hey, Osiris is nicer than I am. Notice JFS bravely using racial slurs AFTER Osiris let him up. Wonder why he did not use them while he was mounted?????

Ya know ever since I have joined this forum. I've been very entertained and have eaten a lot of popcorn. This is better than any soap opera. I think I am gonna cancel my Netflix subscription.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

I can already tell this will go down in infamy as the internet challenge they could have, but didn't. Oh well, I give props to Osiris for doing what he did, at least someone iniated a fight. I still have yet to see the footage of JFS choking Kat, all the video showed was Osriris take down JFS, a guillotin attempt by JFS, and a little ground n pound by Os. I also want to salute a middle finger to both parties involved in this, because I have not gotten a **** thing accomplished at work because of this
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

This thread is quickly becoming just as stupid as the the thread that spawned it.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Dude, get real. The venue was NOT secluded. Why would he need to 'subdue' Osiris? JFS was ATTACKING Kat! Dude, he got mounted and pounded. Period. Osiris only stopped when JFS said 'Stop! We are in a parking lot". Notice Osiris jumped right off and JFS took a knee for a few seconds. I would have beat him down until he tapped or said the words 'I quit'. But hey, Osiris is nicer than I am. Notice JFS bravely using racial slurs AFTER Osiris let him up. Wonder why he did not use them while he was mounted?????
    Anyone know if they fought at the field. Don't really want to read pages upon pages on Bullshido. I'm lazy. That Osiris guy shoulda beat his ass after calling him a n****.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Nice spin but it was more like "huff, puff, you come down here and I'll show you."
    But of course you also said that you wouldn't reveal your name or location until I got there.

Well, I had to find YOUR information, look for yourself. I'll be at my teahcer's school. Figure it out. Hint: its in North Miami. Its a lot easier to find then your info since its been posted on the internet like a 1000 times.

I gotta get back to work. So I'll be busy awhile.

You have said you are coming TO MY GYM. Do I need to pull up the quotes? You found my gym, yes, but I posted my name. Again, do I need to pull the quotes?

So you are refusing to give Taylor your location in Florida, correct? And this is a 'yes' or 'no' question. Just answer it.

Sept 29th approaches....

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    because I have not gotten a **** thing accomplished at work because of this
    you're fired.

That was one of the funniest goat rodeos that I've ever seen. No body except the camera man came out looking good in this one.

BTW, That was a ground and pound? LOL
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.