Page 52 of 276 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Waiver...

Bah, bunch of pansies.
    So by your reasoning, anyone who boxes or does mma, both pro and amateur, are pansies? Signing a waiver is standard operating procedure. Plus, the waiver protects Rudy, if he were to injure Anthony in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Rudy would have to be a complete moron to sign that waiver.

If it was me, I would have an attorney draw up something more reasonable and mail it to Antony.
    Well he has 2 months to work out the differences. That's my point. Do it now, while you have 2 months, so the fight will happen. Sending it back to Anthony, say around Sept 27-28, with like 20 points of contention is just a way to duck the fight. And I believe it was drawn up by an attorney in the first place.

Any idiot can see what Rudy is doing. Just remember, come Sept 30th, that me and unkokusai said from the beginning that Rudy won't fight Anthony. It's just a question of what Rudy's excuse will be.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    And I believe it was drawn up by an attorney in the first place.
    It was drawn up by Sam Browning, an attorney who seems to be the de facto mouthpiece for Bullshido and is a moderator on the forums.

Gee, I wonder why Rudy would be careful about signing a waiver drawn up by a Bullshido attorney?
    "My cookies are clean." some anonymous troll

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Udel View Post
    It was drawn up by Sam Browning, an attorney who seems to be the de facto mouthpiece for Bullshido and is a moderator on the forums.

Gee, I wonder why Rudy would be careful about signing a waiver drawn up by a Bullshido attorney?
    And here we have the voice of reason..Smart Cookie.

Are you all still at it?

Why, after all we've seen, don't one of you be the bigger more mature person and walk away?

I hope at some point in your life you (both/all) can look back and see how foolish you were.

Well adjusted people without 'daddy touches me in private places' issues can see how foolish you are now.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Are you all still at it?

Why, after all we've seen, don't one of you be the bigger more mature person and walk away?

I hope at some point in your life you (both/all) can look back and see how foolish you were.
    He started it.
    "My cookies are clean." some anonymous troll

Then he needs to get on it NOW. Like I said earlier. Two months goes by fast. We all know; no waiver=no fight. And for some reason Rudy is dragging his feet and telling varying reasons why. It's not rocket science, Rudy is lining up any and all possible excuses. Is it not obvious yet what is going on?

He started it.
    If by he, you mean Rudy, then you are correct. He has a LOOOONG history of this type of behavior.

Sept 29th approaches...

D@mit, someones already working on the video for our script.

But it is with a cast of unknowns.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

[QUOTE=rogue;782272]D@mit, someones already working on the video for our script.

But it is with a cast of unknowns.[/

Thats what happens when you let Bullshido out of it's cage.
    Last edited by FungFu2u2; 07-26-2007 at 10:09 AM.

The issue is the waiver.

LMAO!! You are abysmally stupid!!!!ROFL!!! What a hey seed!!!

That contract was for the last mega TD

WHEREAS Rudy has been invited and wishes to attend a martial arts gathering/training session (“Throwdown”) in, or within 30 miles of Atlanta, Georgia, on Saturday, May 26, 2007;
    This is NOT a waiver Anthony sent me for the upcoming event.

LORDS!!, can you get any more stone headed?

What I look like has no bearing on the waiver issue.

Sept 29th approaches...
    No it doesn't . It has bearing on what kind of hey seed you look like.

Its also a sign of good faith. And its also the difference to most people here. Most people here have shared of themselves. A pic , a video, an Imartilal profile. a myspace page. SOMETHING. So far you and uncookingoil have the dubious pleasure of being YAAT.

If by he, you mean Rudy, then you are correct. He has a LOOOONG history of this type of behavior.
    Really?

I don't think I was the author of the ST00 thread. Can you please provide one link , besides the upcoming Anthony fight, were I started anything?

Your really pathetic. Anthony sent you a waiver in regards to the Sept 29th fight. You STILL have not signed and returned it. Do need a stamp and/or a pen?

I can't believe you have the audacity to bring up the ST00 thread, considering you challenged TWO people on that one and of course had no fights resulting from it.

Again, what I look like, where vids/pics of me are or are not has NOTHING to do with your Sept 29th date with Anthony. Do you not get this?

Better get that waiver signed and returned to Anthony.

Sept 29th approaches...

So by your reasoning, anyone who boxes or does mma, both pro and amateur, are pansies? Signing a waiver is standard operating procedure. Plus, the waiver protects Rudy, if he were to injure Anthony in the fight.
    I see that your sense of humour has tapped out in this thread.

Have you actually READ that waiver?

Anthony sent you a waiver in regards to the Sept 29th fight.
    No, he didn't. You're not listening.

Stupid!!! Read the above carefully.

Sorry Sanjuro. My bad, dealing with Rudy has me all messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    No, he didn't. You're not listening.

Stupid!!! Read the above carefully.
    Better check Bullshido again, buddy. He has been asking about the waiver constantly. There was also a question on the venue. Did you get that resolved?

Sept 29th approaches...