Page 57 of 276 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Speaking for MYSELF, I'm just sick and tired of seeing Rudy issue .......
    I haven't issued any except for this last one. So thats one bad up yours.
    Draw your own conclusions as to why he has not sent Anthony the waiver....
    because its still in the works as to where. It seems you can't get that through your short bus head. So thats two up your one bad.
    Also Rudy has said he is coming down here to fight me and and a training partner named Taylor.
    Actually, this is more BS spin. One, you challenged me to find you. Not a very brave challenge. I've already outed you with cold hard text that you seem to be ignoring. Who are you , Bush?

Second Taylor came out your woodwork because you were getting verbally ass plugged and he decided to "come find me". Also this it seems isn't going to happen apparently by your last statement. So thats three up your one bad.
    And yes, he did say he was going to inform APD that I am a drug dealer. He also won't address that threat either....
    You protest too much. Maybe its true.......... thats four up your one bad.
    And yes, I have said there is no way he will fight Anthony on Sept 29th. We shall see, wont we.
    Because he won't show. Thats five up your one bad.

And finally, What do you look like?

Why don't you guys drive down here to the ATL. We'll take you both down to M-Street, take a dip down one of the side streets (Murder Street) at midnight, let you go at it in the hood near the train tracks, leave you both there, and see which guy makes it out of hte hood alive before daybreak. If you don't like hte venue, we could strand you guys in Little Five Points.

Then you'll have something to talk about.

Here is Rudy talking tough, then ducking ST00:

"You got it. Get ready for the fight of(for) your life. Sep. or Oct. would be good for me."
    "I'm all for it. I'm doing it because I'm tired of his yapping and grandstanding."

"Thats not good for me. It has to be after Oct."

Here he is talking tough about Knifefighter, who he also never fought:

"After him, then you."
    "**** straight you will. And why. Because if left unchecked your mouth is a cornucopia of BS and disrespect. I didn't persue you before out of pure kindness."
    "Don't be............ it won't be light hands w/ beginners this time."
    "And the "kindness" was that I don't usually beat on shriveled up old men."

There is NO WAY it takes a lawyer over a month to draft a standard release form. Do you want me to call some promoters I've dealt with and get one for you? You can then cut out their info and put in yours and send it to Anthony.

Yes, we see you won't give Taylor a gym location. When will you be dropping by our gym?

I'm telling you now not to inform any law enforcement agency that I am a drug dealer. If you do, you suffer the consequences. I am not one, btw. The fact that you made that threat shows what a piece of garbage you are. Care to explain why you threatened to do that?

Anthony has shown for a professional MMA bout. You have never showed for anything. We shall see what happens Sept 29th.

Why, because it approaches?

1bad65,,,What about my INVITE?

Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    1bad65,,,What about my INVITE?
    For a sanctoned bout?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Why, because it approaches?
    Smartass

Actually I'm 99.999% sure Rudy will weasel out. He has EVERY other time. For me, it can't get here fast enough!

For a sanctoned bout?
    cage match, it will be legit.

No. For an arse whipping you stupid prat.

cage match, it will be legit.
    You planning on paying for an EEG and an EKG? In Texas you need them if you are over 35 to get licensed. I'm 35. The fighter is responsible for paying for his own tests. I know an EKG is about $1500, not sure on an EEG. I'm not paying for it considering I have no beef with you and I don't have a few grand laying around to blow on 'net bs anyway.

What is your beef with me exactly?

Fight somewhere besides Texas. You don't need a license in many places. I know in GA you just make some calls and ask for a fight. They pay 150 a fight to amateurs or their gyms and there's little paperwork and no tests. Of course, they fail at MMA now, but thats beside the point.

You planning on paying for an EEG and an EKG? In Texas you need them if you are over 35 to get licensed. I'm 35. The fighter is responsible for paying for his own tests. I know an EKG is about $1500, not sure on an EEG. I'm not paying for it considering I have no beef with you and I don't have a few grand laying around to blow on 'net bs anyway.

What is your beef with me exactly?
    I just get tired of you yapping about the 29th approaches, and the fact I KNOW YOU will not get into a cage.

I just get tired of you yapping about the 29th approaches, and the fact I KNOW YOU will not get into a cage.
    Well I never said I would did I? I've only done BJJ tournments, which is nowhere near MMA. That's my beef with Rudy, he says how is going to fight all these people and he never does. I've never fought MMA and I have no plans to. Sparring with fighters is enough for me.

And there are TWO of us 'yapping', one who makes all these challenges and threats and then there is me. And I'm honest about my experiences.

And if you get ****ed about me constanly bringing up waivers and dates, I have promised to knock it off once Rudy sends Anthony that waiver. Maybe you need to get on him about that. Once that waiver is sent, and confirmed by Anthony, I'll completely shut up on this thread unless asked a question. Is that better?

Well I never said I would did I? I've only done BJJ tournments, which is nowhere near MMA. That's my beef with Rudy, he says how is going to fight all these people and he never does. I've never fought MMA and I have no plans to. Sparring with fighters is enough for me.

And there are TWO of us 'yapping', one who makes all these challenges and threats and then there is me. And I'm honest about my experiences.

And if you get ****ed about me constanly bringing up waivers and dates, I have promised to knock it off once Rudy sends Anthony that waiver. Maybe you need to get on him about that. Once that waiver is sent, and confirmed by Anthony, I'll completely shut up on this thread unless asked a question. Is that better?
    It will not be in TX. And it includes MMA . They do not fail at it either,some are pretty good BJJers. I have a friend thats going to one next month, I am sure I can get you in.

I meant GA fails at MMA, not texas. I was referring to the new god awful rule set they use for amateurs.