Page 6 of 276 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    Anyone know if they fought at the field. Don't really want to read pages upon pages on Bullshido. I'm lazy. That Osiris guy shoulda beat his ass after calling him a n****.
    Last one for awhile

No, there was no fight at the field. Play the vid, you CLEARLY hear JFS say he would be there. He was not. Sound familiar?????

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I gotta get back to work. So I'll be busy awhile.

You have said you are coming TO MY GYM. Do I need to pull up the quotes? You found my gym, yes, but I posted my name. Again, do I need to pull the quotes?

So you are refusing to give Taylor your location in Florida, correct? And this is a 'yes' or 'no' question. Just answer it.

Sept 29th approaches....

No, he can find my location easily. Coward.

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    And just for the record, I did the traveling in order to get a chance to learn Iron Wire from John. The "fight" was supposed to be just icing.
    Thank goodness you had an old racist psycho to protect you from the "icing," huh?

OK so after this, there will be a SifuAbel fight on youtube???

I really need to start buying popcorn in bulk.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Dude messed with the car... what did the car ever do to him Plus, is it just me and my New York ways, or should you never ever turn your back on someone who you just finished fighting!!!!! Plus, the gnp, can you count glazing blows as gnp? That whole thing was silly not the challenge but how everyone was scared of JFS. Always remeber, when you go to fight somone you need the following elements according to New York rules:

1) A car with a lot of trunk space! For back up..baseball bats, hockey sticks, mexicans/// whatever you can fit inside it!

2)Person 1:Tires to seek a diplomatic approach to solving the problem and keeps on saying "OMG guys this is bull****"

3) Person 2: A skinny guy who is only there because he doesn't want to be viewed as a punk but is terrified of being hit!

4) The guy who keeps saying " Yo, this on y'all! I am not in this, I am only here to make sure it is fair!"

5) You need to bring your own big man, always!!!!! One side will always find the biggest guy they can so they can use him as a buffer and intimidating shield.

6) A drunk girl... no fight is not complete without a drunk girl.

7) When you see the guy square up and fight....**** a field, concrete, in public or whatever. If someone challenges you to a fight and sets it in any place but a gym then you are always at risk of being caught.

8) When ever a white person says" Lets go fight in the field" be suspicious!!!!!!
    There is a high probablity that they will tie you up and you will then hear banjo
    music!

9) If a black person ever tells you " Can I holla to you for second" be ready for a
    fight. If it is near the PJ's be prepared to get stomped!!!

10) If a Hispanic person says "It is gonna be One D" DON"T BELIEVE IT!!!!! A fight
    quickly becomes a family celebration. Before you know it, abuela has you in a
    RNC using her oxygen tube for added advantage.

Bringing a gun and some weed to a fight??? These guys have to be from NYC!!!!

def NY rules

drunk girls are a must, if they are drunk latin chicks, they will jump into the fight before teh dudes will, and they bring their own vaseline.....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It shows that JFS is a racist who got his a** kicked.

It sure does, and it says a lot about those who choose to associate with said racist.

OK so after this, there will be a SifuAbel fight on youtube???

Don't hold your breath...

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    No, he can find my location easily. Coward.

What a punk.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    y'see, this is why I could never get into the soaps. They have too many plots going on at the same time, when I just wanna see Luke and laura get it on.

They were in the street and that bald headed dude had the perfect opportunity to stick his fingers in that black dudes eyes and pull it out. Yet he played "ring" rules.
    I'm pretty sure the guy on the bottom was going for the eyes.

Wonder how an MMA guy would defend against being put in a guilloting like that and being stabbed in the ribs.
    Hard to pull a knife when your arms are tied up trying to choke someone with a guillotine. Also, hard to pull a knife with someone mounted on you. Would have been much easier for the top guy to draw his blade.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Well, I had to find YOUR information, look for yourself. I'll be at my teahcer's school. Figure it out. .
    Ah, and so begins the slow duck...

def NY rules

drunk girls are a must, if they are drunk latin chicks, they will jump into the fight before teh dudes will, and they bring their own vaseline.....
    Ross, you have a little Latin in you? Sounds like you speak from experience. Yeah they bring their own Vaseline but they don't share it! They will also start a fight with the biggest mother ****er there and then look at you and say "What are you just gonna stand there!" Meanwhile, he is so dam big that his crotch is about chin level and he is there with 10 of his closest cousins. Sigh, I remember those days, I remember those hospital bills and I still have the scar on my butt from being stabbed in a Diner fight. LoL Emerald city, you oldies should remember that place

Hey Ross, do you teach shuai jiao at all??? I remember your site having something on it about Mongolian something or another or shuai jiao. Shoot me a PM, I am looking for a place to train just throws

1000 replies, this thread will never end... wanna bet?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I shot J.R.!!!!