Page 60 of 276 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

cjurakpt Guest
    it was good for the first few pages, went the rest of the way purely on momentum...as in downhill...

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    fizzle....

That's his optimum choice for ducking. Even his most staunch defenders have to be pretty certain he will not be fighting Anthony.

Interesting experiment

I was bored yesterday and decided to read the first 20 or so pages of this thread just to see what all the fuss was about and discovered something amazing:

You can actually take any of the posts from the last few pages and plug them in 40 pages ago and THEY MAKE PERFECT CONTEXTUAL SENSE.

I don't know what it all means, but I'm going to see if I can get a grant to study it.
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's his optimum choice for ducking. Even his most staunch defenders have to be pretty certain he will not be fighting Anthony.
    Oh would you just STFU already!!! You're like that squawky geek in the back of the bus that doesn't stop yapping.

This is in the works.

You're gonna look like a total douche when this goes down. Do your self a favor, shut up.

I'm just going by your past history and playing the odds. If I'm wrong I'll be on here admitting it. But if I'm right...

That waiver has been 'in the works' for like 5 1/2 weeks now! Is it done yet?

Less than 2 months to go!!!!

No, you'll just look like a douche.

You already look like an attention whore.

Soon you'll be a douche attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    No, you'll just look like a douche.
    Better than looking like a coward.

I've noticed you are up to your normal name calling and aversions. Can we get an update?

I am gonna enjoy Sept 30th

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    You already look like an attention *****.
    I'm not the one going from forum to forum dropping challenges and working everyone up and then punking out.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm not the one going from forum to forum dropping challenges and working everyone up and then punking out.
    I INVITED you and you DUCKED, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    I INVITED you and you DUCKED, am I right?

Don't even go there. I did not challenge anyone or accept any challenge. That's the difference between people like me and Unkokusai and blowhards like Rudy.

I asked for an update, plain and simple. Rudy then called names AGAIN. Chill the **** out.

Be honest, you know he is gonna punk out, AGAIN. Over 5 1/2 weeks for a waiver? Get real.

why do you guys even need a waiver?

to prevent a lawsuit? just write one up that says no one will take any legal, or medical actions based on the outcome of the fight. i'll go on microsoft word, type it up, and email it to both of you.

or you can just sign right before the fight.

you dont need 5 pages of lawer garb. just keep it simple. or go without a waiver.

only pu$$ies fight with waivers!

An interesting experiment, part two

Stunningly, you can also take posts from 40 pages ago and paste them into the posts currently being made on this thread, and THEY ALSO MAKE CONTEXTUAL SENSE.

I'm beginning to suspect some kind of secret, DaVinci-like code that will lead to the Bohemian Grove or the Giant Spaghetti Monster.
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    why do you guys even need a waiver?

to prevent a lawsuit? just write one up that says no one will take any legal, or medical actions based on the outcome of the fight. i'll go on microsoft word, type it up, and email it to both of you.

or you can just sign right before the fight.

you dont need 5 pages of lawer garb. just keep it simple. or go without a waiver.

only pu$$ies fight with waivers!

I offered it too. I'm sure I could get one of the promoters I know to send me one. Then Rudy could just change the names and its done. The waivers are to protect against criminal charges if someone gets injured, or God forbid, killed. Also they protect both parties from civil lawsuits. They also state the rules, etc. It's a smart thing to do. There is no way it would take a lawyer over 5 weeks to draft one. Also, as you stated, you don't even need a lawyer to do it. As far as I'm concerned, it's just ANOTHER delaying/ducking tactic.

Guess we will see how Sept 29th plays out won't we....

Hmmm....well maybe everyone should just drop it.

I mean who cares if he doesnt show. If he has a past of it, no one should be suprised.

No one NEEDS this fight anyway.

Mr. Douche,

We are not waiting for the waiver. I am waiting to get confirmation of the venue.

Now, go tie your micro penis to the space shuttle.