Page 9 of 276 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Your failure to address the points raised in deafening.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    That is a neutral addy. Thats the elementary school in front of my teachers place, be there.

Who on here gets the feeling this is going to go on for at least 20 pages. I place a wager of a case of beer and a date with Sifu Abel's sister that it is at least that long.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    You two make a cute couple.
    Actually seeing Osiris mounted on JFS and pounding his face was quite exciting for me to see.

Now that was a great couple!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Rudy, have you informed the Austin Police Dept that I am a drug dealer? You did threaten to do that. You will do ANYTHING to avoid a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Actually seeing Osiris mounted on JFS and pounding his face was quite exciting for me to see.

I haven't watched the vid... LOL, I wonder if JFS will keep talking smack now...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

He was smack talking before, during and after as it is, why would he stop now?

Horrid display for all involved.

I don't think this thread will surpass the Shaolin Do thread in the Shaolin forum.

I have not been on here long, but I am sure that is one, if not, the longest thread on here.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

You know, if they had fought in the parking lot, and the cops came, all they would have to do is say they were sparring and it got a bit out of controll.

Laugh, joke around and keep the hatred under wraps and the Cops can't do anything, because you were not fighting, you were *Playing*.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    You know, if they had fought in the parking lot, and the cops came, all they would have to do is say they were sparring and it got a bit out of controll.

Laugh, joke around and keep the hatred under wraps and the Cops can't do anything, because you were not fighting, you were *Playing*.

Correct, police is an excuse.
    Parking lot was an excuse.
    Lots and lots of excuses...
    Showing up in MT gear with wrapped hands and not fighting is silly.
    The whole thing smacks of ridiculous behaviour.

The Gong Sau Gods are crying.

I read some of the crap on bullshido, and everything here.

Pathetic if you ask me. These people refer to themselves as professional martial artists?

more like immature children with ego issues who need "the world" to know how bad and tough they are so they issue and accept internet challenges.

silly ordeal all around, everyone involved comes out looking like fools.

I dont know any of them, but at this point none would get professional recognition from myself, regardless of what they may have or will do in the future. Large over age children is the best way to describe these people.

IMO, if i wanted to fight someone, you just show up, you dont tell them, you dont give them warning, you show up and beat the hell out of them, spit on them and leave.

thats how you do it. not this huff and puffing of chests and ego brawling on the internet.

its rediculous, yet never ceases to amaze me at how idiotic, childish, immature, and plain stupid MOST martial artists are.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

What's this I'm hearing about Austin? You coming to Texas Rudy?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post

Not sure how landing (kind of) one punching and biting a finger equals pounding...
    But that he got him down and got on top, that he did.