Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The DEATH TOUCH

Proof of death touch?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20061114...ectyounghearts

Does this prove that the Kung fu death touch is real?
    the path to righteousness is straight and narrow.

I posted a link describing this same condition of a potentially fatal blow to the chest being due to timing a few years ago but it didn't sway the old argument at all.

From experience, heart punches and liver shots really do hurt and take all the steam out of you.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Death Touch is just that mythical fantastical explanation of what the "Heart Punch" is in my opinion. I mean in certain forms there are Heart punches. There is also the pressure point just below the arm pit that is supposed to disrupt the heart beat and create that ventrical fibrilation. If one was struck hard enough in that area and of course in the chest, the same thing occurs. I dont buy into the Dim mak literal "touches" that would facilitate death. But i certainly buy into a full force strike to the chest or under the armpit( Heart1 is the meridian point just below the arm pit).

Peace, TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Wow, chest trauma kills. Who'd have thought
    This cannot be Dim Mak because A)You need to make contact during the heart's repolarisation phase, and unless you're fighting someone on a cardiac monitor there's no way to know, and B) you need to deliver at least 50 joules of energy, which is far from a small touch, and C) Specific location isn't THAT important, anywhere from the right sternal border to the apex will probably do it.
    Last edited by Ben Gash; 11-14-2006 at 09:04 AM.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Anyway, if you're going to strike to the chest you'll more likely want to use as much force as you can, to cause much more reliably fatal effects such as flail chest, tension pneumothorax, thoracic aorta rupture, cardiac contusion or cardiac tamponade, or deviated sternal fracture, all of which simply result from a very hard blow to the chest. Then VF is just a bonus
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gash View Post
    ...to cause much more reliably fatal effects such as flail chest, tension pneumothorax, thoracic aorta rupture, cardiac contusion or cardiac tamponade, or deviated sternal fracture, all of which simply result from a very hard blow to the chest. Then VF is just a bonus
    Throw in damage caused by liver & kidney shots and you'll see why I love body shots.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

Trauma to the body's vital areas can cause injury or death, nah
    Bless you

Death Touch -

An old girlfriend of mine told me her mother told her everytime she "touched herself" a puppy died.

Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    Death Touch -

An old girlfriend of mine told me her mother told her everytime she "touched herself" a puppy died.

Does that count?
    LOL

man i miss bein able to post images....

The DEATH TOUCH

DIM MAK!!!!!!!!

I would wager that a good deal of you have studied, or know someone who has studied this system of pressure points. My instructor does, and every once in a while he will hold a class with a few strikes that everyone can take part in and only result in "recoverable effects".

I have heard stories of people being KO'ed by these same techniques but thrown in a different order/speed/adding a move in but I have never seen or experienced a knock out.

I have been disoriented to the point where I wobble around, feeling a jolt from my head to toes, etc, but nothing major.

My question is: Do strikes actually exist that will cause delayed/immediate death? (Nerve strikes on the torso, etc, in a certain order. I understand people can die from being hit too hard/vital organs/whatever - I'm talking specifically about Dim Mak/Nerve related striking methods.)

If so, how do you guys know that ??????? Has anyone actually seen anyone die because of this stuff? I doubt it.

Something I realized: Someone shows you a bunch of moves that DO work and that produce pretty painful effects, and then they say "Well, these will kill someone, so don't actually do them on anyone!" Because we have seen something that works, and then are told this is the same ****, we would assume it would also work and therefore a series of moves that has never been tested is formed into this myth of a death touch.

I have no training in nerve strikes/dim mak other than maybe three moves. Anyone with training, please correct me, but I'm very curious what people have been told regarding this stuff.

Please make the bad man go away!!!!!!!!

oh my god. i dont even know how to reply to this.

dim mak is "a lot" of myth and legend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

You know, I suspect the delayed "Death Touch" Is just when guys die later from internal injuries that cannot be seen from the outside.

It could be days, or even weeks if an infection spreads slowly.

Back then, they couldn't see the actual damage like we can today.

In Modern times, I think someone who is hurt bad will be taken to a hospital where we will find he has a ruptured Kidney and it will be properly treated ASAP, so the patient does not actually die anymore.

Ahhh dim mak......heh.

Since now we have modern medical science we can see how this type of mythos takes effect. Information people did not have before they started to codify what would now become a long string of bullsh!t.

Can you kill someone in a delayed manner, ah you sure can, but it will not be by your own choosing because you jerked off on a couple of merdians, it will be the luck of the draw.

Severe contusion of the cartoid view my result in thrombosis and due to the vessel wall spasm could result in a restriction in blood flow, which could result in cerebral thrombosis and death. Same with damage to the Vagus Nerve which controls the actions of hear contraction and lung constriction or a damaged Hypoglossal Nerve which is the main nerve of the tongue could become inflamed and lead to suffocation and death.

Medical data like this is all over for people to find but its through serious damage to the human body, shock which btw is the big killer or getting in a very lucky shot on that specific day. People can survive a massive amount of damage and yet some actually still believe an old chinese guy can do the touch of the dragon and you fall dead at a later date.
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 07-12-2007 at 11:55 AM.

i've seen people swipe there pointer and middle finger across someones chest (finger prints down) and create heavy bruising when they did it to someone.

what is it? idk. is it dim mak? no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.