Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are idiots...

Hybrid View

We are idiots...

Check out this thread if you get a chance:

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=47178

The cliff notes version:
    ================================================== =
    Woman??/man?? kickboxer dude/dudess who is already on probation drives several hours (with a gun and weed in the car) with his or her internet fight buddies to do a challenge match in a parking lot agaisnt some skinny dude that was trash talking him/her on an internet MA site. Everybody talks trash back and forth for about 20 minutes.

Finally, instead of the skinny dude fighting the woman??/man?? kickboxer (the original challenge match), a bald, fat, cigarette-smoking white dude goes after a black dude in the woman??/man?? kickboxer's entourage. The black dude takes him down, takes mount, gets out of a half-assed guillotine, and throws a few blows, stopping when the white dude tells him to stop.

Black dude gets up and walks away as white dude follows, hurling racial epithets at him the whole time. Racial tirade continues as woman??/man?? kickboxer and entourage gets back into car for long drive back home.
    ================================================== =

Watching this fiasco made me realize how the internet has the potential to turn what are just normal idiots into complete idiots (and I include myself in both groups).
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 07-12-2007 at 10:30 AM.

It also made me realize I need to appologize for the many times I have been an idiot with my posts... especially to guys like James who are probably the least likely to act like idiots.

It brings out the worse in us, this is true.
    But also the good stuff, you've had some great posts too.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Watching this fiasco made me realize how the internet has the potential to turn what are just normal idiots into complete idiots (and I include myself in both groups).
    Well now we have the video evidence to prove that your statement is 100% accurate. That was one pathetic display from beginning to end, but especially at the end. Keeping in mind that we all vulnerable to flipping the idiot bit. And yes, we are all idiots. In situations like this there are no winners, just a bunch of losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    It also made me realize I need to appologize for the many times I have been an idiot with my posts... especially to guys like James who are probably the least likely to act like idiots.
    Dale, Your words show that you are a class act. It's pretty clear to me that you are in a different league from those guys. Lets pull up this thread and video whenever we get a little too heated in our discussions - at least it can have a positive effect by serving as a bad example.

Peace,
    Bill
    'Talk is cheap because there is an excess of supply over demand'

The "Woman??/man??": Kat Johnson, W.I.K.B.A. ranked amateur fighter, 3 time NAGA BJJ gold medalist. Uses the online pseudonym "AnnaTrocity"

"skinny dude": Omar, long time bagua practitioner. I don't know his last name. Uses the online pseudonyms "bailewen" (??),"Omar" & "omarthefish"

"Black dude" - Jordan Raynor, TKD blackbelt/BJJ bluebelt, amateur fighter. Uses the online pseudonyms "Osiris", "The Villian", & "Spider Baseball"

"bald, fat, cigarette-smoking white dude" : John "Jack" F. Springer, Southern Praying Mantis practitioner. Uses the online pseudonyms "JFS USA", "JFS" & "JF Springer"
    When you control the hands and feet, there are no secrets.
    http://www.Moyyat.com

omarthefish ??? I take he hs been in jail a few times ?

"bald, fat, cigarette-smoking white dude" : John "Jack" F. Springer, Southern Praying Mantis This says it all....

WTF is up with the fanny pack???? There are no fanny packs in street fighting!

This is not related to this thread, but you've got to see this...

If you go to youtube and put in the name "AnnaTrocity" for a search, you'll find a link to a video of her and Omar. CLICK THE LINK.

Now you're brought to the vid itself - but instead of clicking on the vid - click the vid to the right on a side bar that's entitled:

"John F Kennedy's bodyguards being told told to stay away from JFK."

This truly seems to be a legit vid taken just a minute or two before the gunfire. That's all I'm going to say for now. You've got to see this vid for yourself.

HOLY 5HIT !!!
    Last edited by Ultimatewingchun; 07-12-2007 at 12:57 PM.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Notintheface View Post
    "bald, fat, cigarette-smoking white dude" : John "Jack" F. Springer, Southern Praying Mantis This says it all....
    so, whaddya sayin...?

Make my day punk....

This was one rediculous event. Whos knows what nutters are out there. This women could have showed up to a knife weilding lunatic intent on stiking her and her mates....

Obviously starting fights while on probation is the first red flag to idiocy, but taping it as well is risky and just plain stupid.

Not to mention stating you just wanna go home for a smoke. LOL.
    What a group, they belong together....

Love the bald guy, straight out of MAGNUM PI, without the ferrari LOL.

At least hes got fighting 101 mastered - plain old intimidation, with shirt open for added effect.

"Ill F..N kill you (pause)........(girly voice) get off me" Absolute GOLD.

DALE, were all a bit to serious around here at times, but Bruva, dont put yourself in the same boat as these guys...they are masters at being idiots and were just white belts.

DREW
    Training is the pursuit of perfection - Fighting is settling for results - ME

Thats not VT

"This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to"- TOOL

"I think the discussion is not really developing how I thought it would " - LoneTiger108

Its good to be the King - http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=2vqmgJIJM98

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    so, whaddya sayin...?
    I was making a veiled joke at the politics that southern mantis is riddled with at times and some of the students it turns out. Isn't tehre a thread insinuating that JFS just got kicked out of a SPM org with Hadgog or whatever his name is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan View Post
    "bald, fat, cigarette-smoking white dude" : John "Jack" F. Springer, Southern Praying Mantis practitioner. Uses the online pseudonyms "JFS USA", "JFS" & "JF Springer"
    He used to be a Hung Gar practitioner before he got into SPM.

Interesting fashion sense shown by several participants.

What an staggeringly horrible and moronic exhibition that was. Those people give trailer trash a bad name.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

The "Woman??/man??": Kat Johnson, W.I.K.B.A. ranked amateur fighter, 3 time NAGA BJJ gold medalist. Uses the online pseudonym "AnnaTrocity"

Reply]
    Well, if there is ANY argument against Steriod use, SHE is it!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a