Thread: Vid clip

Vid clip

My personal trainer, steven khuong (icechamber.com) put this vid together. I think it's a really great job of editing and a cool song. Good stuff.

http://www.icechamber.com/videos/ice...rips_hips.html
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

He does know that you can roll tires doesn't he?

Nice stuff.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

You just put that up to let us know you got gold didn't you?! Congrats.

Got a vid of those fights anywhere? Looked pretty fast n furious.

Good vid, looks like great training.

About how heavy is that sack you're lugging around?

And why are you doing some kind of Bench Press-y looking thing with chains instead of weights? Is it just because they're there or is there another reason?!

Edit: cool music too - who's that?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Mr. P, thanks! but the tournament was months ago. I have no idea who does that song, but I plan on asking.

I really was just impressed with the editing and such.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Pretty good. Looks like a nice intensity of workouts.

The tune is kid rock (my style is the bomb), but that's a remix by teddybears stockholm (http://www.myspace.com/teddybears) yeah, it's a cool tune.

gratz on the gold merry.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 07-15-2007 at 06:38 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    the chains add weight progressively- as you go through the power curve on the bench, more chain is lifted off the floor.

Those chains were what influenced Arthur Jones' thinking when he designed the Nautilus equipment.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    to this day, I haven't seen a leg extension machine that felt better than the nautilus.

Chains change the resistance during the lift (accomodating resistance) and require increased stabilization.

Andrew