Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Snake Kung Fu

Question

Aren't there snake specific forms in Grand Earth? Like "earth snake", if I'm not mistaken. Anybody care to claim variations on that form, or is it a generic, or what?
    ~ Any practitioners out there? I'm curious about the snake stuff also.
    Thanks.
    The clouded mind, sees nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Spider View Post
    Aren't there snake specific forms in Grand Earth? Like "earth snake", if I'm not mistaken. Anybody care to claim variations on that form, or is it a generic, or what?
    ~ Any practitioners out there? I'm curious about the snake stuff also.
    Thanks.
    What's Grand Earth?

Wow, no responses in all this while. Some panel of experts.

~Grand Earth, is the external half of "Heaven and Earth style", or the primordial foundation for all complete styles. At least according to some taoist traditions.

~Somebody wanna ask Share Lew???
    The clouded mind, sees nothing...

Master Chan Tai San did teach a snake style. He told me that it was comprised of 3 hand forms, a staff form and a broadsword form. I learned one of the hand forms and know another person that learned another one.

I also saw another reference to a snake style while reading about my Si Gung (Leung Tin Chiu). This was on the Kin Mon Siu Lum Gung Fu site. You may be able to get more information directly from the snake school because there is a mailing address included. I suspect it is a southern style because my Si Gung was definitely a southern stylist.
    Richard Chow

My School
    My Blog

thanks alot chow

Hi!

I´m new here and really interested in snake fist, could you give me some more information about she ying dil sao? except the one in wikipedia:P

Thanks a lot!