Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frank Dux

I aplogize for the mistake, and submit this edit:

It should have read: "In evolutionary terms", such as "evolutionarily" isn't a word in the American language.

There was a huge thread about Frank Dux on E-Budo a couple of years ago. It was less than complimentary. Unfortunately, I can't find the thread in order to post a link.

Yet another MA charletan.

Wasn't Van Damm exposed as a fraud too? He faked his Kick boxing record?

So we had one fraud, suing another fraud over the contents of a movie that was also apparently a total fraud made up by the first fraud...do I have that right?

I don't care. I earnestly believe we ought to have more frauds, so long as we keep getting kickass movies like Bloodsport out of it. I still love that movie. Whenever it's on, I watch it. I can't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    I aplogize for the mistake, and submit this edit:

It should have read: "In evolutionary terms", such as "evolutionarily" isn't a word in the American language.
    Just learn to edit, mate. It's pretty simple.

Meanwhile, let Dux actually do something like train a decent fighter. Or Ninja. Or something. Or apologise for having his name linked to that movie. even. Ain't no Kumite, blah blah blah.

Hell, why was I even reading this thread?
    Geoff

-A hundred enemies, a hundred cups of wine. Infinite enemies, infinite wine.-

on that bullshido site i found this guy i have met him on more than one occasion .and did a little of his training .hes james painter.rock.n.roll prison style jiujitsu .i just wanted to get other peoples thoughts on it

Put up your Dux

I just got this press release:

Rear Admiral Horton Smith and others appear in highly anticipated and soon to be released Shoreline Entertainment documentary entitled: Put Up Your Dux. The documentary examines Martial Art Hall of Fame Living Legend, Godfather of the MMA and inspiration for the motion picture Bloodpsort, Frank Dux. The film is set to debut in the Caan Film festival. Admiral Smith and several highly decorated officials who appeared on camera corroborate Frank Dux was a covert operative of the highest caliber. Dux's expertise earned his acknowledgement as a contributor to US Navy SEAL manual (k431-0097).

On March 24th, 2011 in a Military Honors Ceremony held in Brookside Baptist Church, Nicholasville, Kentucky Frank Dux's covert service was OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED and he was presented with Citations of Valor for his courageous actions, aknowleged by both US House of Representitives and Kentucky House of Representitives.

Frank Dux was presented from Commonwealth State of Kentucky, both the titles of Kentucky Admiral and Colonel. Nicholasville Mayor, Russ Meyer presented Frank Dux a Key to the City.

The presenters were:
    Jessamine County Circuit Court Clerk, Doug Fain; State Senator Tom Buford, Nicholasville Mayor Russ Meyer, Chaplain Colonel DeWayne Brewer, State Representative Bob Damron, Pastor Dan Barnes, Nicholasville Police Chief Barry Waldrop, Col. Mark Needham, Lt. Governor Dan Mongiardo, Jessamine County Judge Executive William Neal Cassity, Jessamine County Attorney Brian T. Goettl, Jessamine County Clerk, Eva McDaniel, Robert Cooper, Jessie Beazley, and the founder of The Freedom Fund Fest, Douglas Day…
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

This really should temporarily go to the main board, really, just to see who has the mind of the tiger spiritual badger essence.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

judo katana biches
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I just got this press release:
    Man is that for real!!!!

I thought he got exposed years ago ??????

OK USA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktiger View Post
    Man is that for real!!!!

I thought he got exposed years ago ??????

OK USA!!
    Perhaps the only thing that was exposed was the character assassination techniques of the jealous many?
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    This really should temporarily go to the main board, really, just to see who has the mind of the tiger spiritual badger essence.
    Charlie Sheen posts here?

WINNING.