Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sparing Partner Frederick Maryland to be Video Captured

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for understanding SifuAbel.

Eddie you seem to be understanding too. But understanding that I am a CLF person, I No_Know.

For Eddie:Two people talking:the first has two questions; the other responds then performs an action.

You do What? How's that look?/ I'll ask around to see if I can get that on video/\Post:who's available, where I can get to when I can get there...story so far.

wanted all along? I put it out there. Whatever one gets from whatever; whatever whatever

brothernumber9-Ah...Jessica's songs...Ahhhhh..... ah,hem I mean, Is that what you think? Very good.

becca--that's right

sanjuro_ronin...same result--a flow of understandable communication perhaps.

xcakid: I hope the move was favorable. When I am done with the video of whatever versus Squirrel; it might be interesting to see clips of your training sessions as per your sig mentioned.

First language, seventeenth language, hopefully enough of the meaning gets through.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    xcakid: I hope the move was favorable. When I am done with the video of whatever versus Squirrel; it might be interesting to see clips of your training sessions as per your sig mentioned.
    LOL! He might even give RD a run for his money on the OT threads with that one.

RD with is women threads, xcakid with his training partner threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    LOL! He might even give RD a run for his money on the OT threads with that one.

Good thing we live in different cities/states. Or else there would be a lot of ticked off, jaded women in one part of the country
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Reply]
    I still have more off topic threads though!!

I.....
    Younger, I was interested to have my own Kung-Fu. Models of manuals and certain talkies I started breathing. Something that met a checklist to be a Kung-Fu but no authenticity-ish. It's basically a lot of breathing thingies--movements, and timings that in at least some cases mimic Kung-Fu. I based mine on Squirrel.

My understanding of Kung-Fu was Defensive. Looking at things, I whatevered that I become more vulnerable with my attacking...deflect and accept attacks until the other person(s)get tired-ish is Original Squirrel premis~

Practically there was one attack to the throat, but this video exercise need only address the before that one attack.

It's to glimpse how/ Squirrel looks; How well it doesn't work would be good to note also.

No_Know

On/About Squirrel
    I met a lady who visited the shaolin temple in 82. Met with the abbot and monks and was given a demonstration of... SQUIRREL. She described it as lightning fast, circular hand clawing motions.

So after reading No Know's original thread and Gene's comments... who knows.
    Bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

Blog Entries
    Wow, that's interesting. I wonder about the Squirrel that went on there.

Another appreciated mention.

Something demonstrated at China Shao-Lin that was called Squirrel.

Interesting.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    I currently have too little power to power my video capture device. But If a sparring session with someone who is supposed to stand there and not strike (to the legs, face or torso~), sounds interesting and you expect to be in the Frederick, Maryland area. We'll~ see if I can work with your schedule.

No_Know

Thank you for any interest. Even that I was asking.

Blog Entries
    I hope to continue adding videos to my space when I get the power thing further addressed.

No_Know

Question Does No_know know?

Why don't you go to Joe Dunphy's school in Frederick, MD and find out if someone's interested? If you say you're CLF, then go see Sifu Tai Yim in Wheaton, MD.

Blog Entries
    A poster named Eddie said , thought I was CLF. I would not likely intentionally associate myself with CLF. If I have seemingly done so please show me three places you think that occured.

What is the association of that sifu in Wheaton MD with CLF. What does that sifu have to do with CLF.

The mention forJ.D in Frederick seems reasonable. Have to look-up that info and consider going and asking for their help with this.

Very Good

No_Know

Master Joe Dunphy is in a ifferent part of Maryland my thought

Blog Entries

Asking a person or people is all right, merely figures on a video clip. Asking a school seems like a challenge. Other than respectful. Perhaps insulting. Other than that might should be done.

Master Joe Dumphry in Frederick, MD?

CLF associated with named sifu in Wheaton, MD?

Me associated with CLF?

Eddie and Buk&Hung Sing, if you think any of this or the like, from where do you get that? Thank you both. If you think you understand how they came-up with these please say.

If I did say I was CLF, then why would I go to the Wheaton, MD Sifu you mentioned Buk&Hung Sing?

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Buk&Hung Sing, Does No_Know know...are you deliberately posting false stuff or sending me to schools to make trouble?

I No_Know

I'm the one who asked him to show a clip with a resisting partner. I saw his other clips on his myspace, and I read through some of his topic on his style idea, but I remain a little skeptical.

I wasnt sure if he was a troll or not, but he seems to be pretty honest with what hes doing. He's coming out and asking to test his stuff, so that gives him some good props in my book.

Too bad I live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by PaiLumDreamer View Post
    I'm the one who asked him to show a clip with a resisting partner. I saw his other clips on his myspace, and I read through some of his topic on his style idea, but I remain a little skeptical.D
    It doesn't sound like he intends to do that:

But If a sparring session with someone who is supposed to stand there and not strike (to the legs, face or torso~), sounds interesting and you expect to be in the Frederick, Maryland area. We'll~ see if I can work with your schedule.
    BTW, No_Know... that is not sparring.

I think he meant that he wont be moving/striking, while the other person can do whatever?

Supposedly, his style focuses mainly on defense/one throat strike. I'm not totally sure, but I would like to find out more since it seems he took a good deal of time to try and explain it in detail on his thread.