Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sparing Partner Frederick Maryland to be Video Captured

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Knifefighter:

Being there with a so called resisting opponent is basically the intention. My choices on handling that type of situation might be different than at least some.

But as to sparring--two people addressing each other, relevat to the framework of combat/survival, doing what they do, to the best of their capacity at that now might be what I generally think of for sparring.

Sparring/combat- my notion for survival relates to people do things by mistake or that they regret. The reason behind attacking me might be a misunderstanding or miscomprehension. I should do other than hurt a person with good intensions or a reasonable cause sort-of-thing. If I am uninjured even though they are trying to hurt me I need not hurt them. If my capacity for taking damage or getting out from under begins to approach incapable or the such. I should not suffer for their having a bad attitude or other than correct-ish thinking.

My method of combat would be theoretical as I have not had to fight or I end it before it comes to looking like a fight. How I carry mySelf and where I avoid might have kept me from getting into a fight for the most part.

I would rather defend and get hurt some than have the regret of seriously injuring another because that theoretically might put me and or or mine in greater jeopardy later via Vengece Retribution-minded or Revenge type things.

Someone hitting at me and me deflecting or trying to ground me but I stay standing is great stuff to me. The moment is unique...I worked at taking damage and understanding movement, intention, capability and motivation because I thought that there might be stringer, faster, tougher people around with bad attitudes and being Nice was not a completely safe haven in all circumstances. I was going to get hit but I should not necessarily hit back. While you might not like me I might No_Know you, and have basically no Just cause to hurt you for what you Think you are doing...as it is perhaps a good reason to you. And hurting a person trying to do what they think is Right seems perhaps other than Right...for Me. So (needle-and-thread) I would prefer to not attack as I theoretically had no good cause to hurt you. Besides others grieve when there's gets hurt. I am doing other than looking to intentionally cause family members pain. My family and associates tend to have an idea that I might be considered to have a different way, and would accept my reasons if I allowed my self to get hurt so that others do not get hurt. However, they likely do not, would not agree and think I shoud get person if person tried/tries to hurt me. We should be allowed our opinions and live our beliefs when we have the strength.

Whatever you want to call it Knifefigher--a resisting opponent and me doing Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel on video was the concept.

I No_Know how that would look-ish

Thank you.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Exclamation Your words

[QUOTE=No_Know;779712]Thank you for understanding SifuAbel.

Eddie you seem to be understanding too. But understanding that I am a CLF person, I No_Know.

No_Know, here is your quote stating you are a "CLF person."
    Then you should know that Hung Fut is a sister style to CLF.

Thumbs down No, No_know

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    Buk&Hung Sing, Does No_Know know...are you deliberately posting false stuff or sending me to schools to make trouble?

I No_Know
    The answer is NO!

Blog Entries
    Buk&Hung Sing

"Thank you for understanding SifuAbel." I no longer see that post here; however, whatever SifuAbel said, if I thought there was some kidding in the words I might have put Thank you for understanding SifuAbel. Also, because he had some understanding of something, even if different from the actual-I might thank SifuAbel for persons having an opinion or the such.

"Eddie you seem to be understanding too. But understanding that I am a CLF person, I No_Know." This respects Eddie's understanding while not necessarily finding it to be actually true.

Buk&Hung Sing-with CLF and HungFut being sister styles,as you say, I No_Know why the Hung Fut Sifu would be interested to test my Squirreling on video or not on video. I might other than understand the relationship there.

"No_Know, here is your quote stating you are a "CLF person."
    Then you should know that Hung Fut is a sister style to CLF. "

Was the quote to which you refer me saying they had understandings, and you took that as validation that I would say, me CLF person~?

That can make sense. I was hoping someone might point out what I put prior to the contents of this thread--videotaping Squirrel versus whatever help if you can, participate if you will and are able...that might infer or indicate me CLF person. What before This threadindicates that, I wondered.

Before this thread they would have had a notion that me CLF person. From where did they get T h a t notion? I had wonder.

It is nice that your answer was negatory towards were you ...starting trouble sort of thing. But please help me here...Where is (Master) Joe Dunphy in Frederick, MD. You put that and I completely No_Knew. Also I did No_Know that the Hung-Fut Sifu you mentioned moved back to Wheaton, MD. Although near perhaps, I might other than known person was actually in Wheaton, MD right now-ish- as a School.

Perhaps I should not have been as literal and merely taken the gist of your mention (and any parts I understood/thought to be wrong-ish not worried about)

If you are in Texas for the most part and good luck on knee pain after hearing from the Doctor for you to be going to China soon, then I might think you are nicely knowledgeable to pick some top people in the area.

Are those the only two you know, or did you choose T'ien Shan Pai and Hung Fut for Schools I might get help in this?

T'ien Shan Pai is big in the District of Columbia up towards Frederick way, my comprehend. The Hung Fut Sifu has his respectability. And I usedto talk with one called Joe Dunphy when he was in Gaithersburg, MD. Brief but pleasant person and seemed to do well with the School.

If the head of T'ien Shan Pai was in Chinatown DC a decade or so ago I asked him if he heard of Squirrel as a Kung-Fu. Him and Hung Fut Sifu said it wasn't. At least that's what I got from it. And since T'ien Shan Pai head might have understood more Chinese that English, I wrote out the characters Sung Shu--Evergreentree Mouse~ and and used question tone inflection of the voice-"Kung-Fu?"
    Last edited by No_Know; 08-02-2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: general,name correction...
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

strike!

Blog Entries
    Say, we get to the point at which we are video-taping. I get attacked and at first it is not a take-down attempt. I have designed at least four different ways to do a similar thing. Each is a flavor for different tastes. There's blocking/deflecting punches UFC type fighting--brawl/catfight(Human females)/Selfdefenseforums dot com; There's Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Dragonfly; domestic violence head defense; and something with the arms at an angle in front.

There was something called something like Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrels Starshift/Starlight...there was red, green, blue. One was attack, one was defense, one was something else-ish probabally. I hope that I find that journal-ish entry-ish.

The principle seemes to have been be appropriate. Youre there or I would be there then something or other, but not to be determined. Hopefully I practiced stuff that is functional in certain situations when applied appropriately. And Hopefully i would use that then. That's about how far Squirrel goes into claiming results or success.~Whatever whichever, sort-of-thing.

Reviewing the deflecting series are very Fun though. Very. The things I designed or use seem to have Fun to them somewhere. Fun is an aspect of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

No need to prove anything. Merely showing an interested person something in which they are interested (looking to do that).

Whatever any outcome of a so-called fight/sparring, it is database.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 08-07-2007 at 05:49 PM. Reason: punctuation-ish; close words...looking for others

Blog Entries
    There are four stances that are pure~ Squirrel. Two with no significant guard. I am currently not flexible enough for optimal use of a horse-riding stance. The taller one leg stance seems good http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...1&d=1160423803 with the right leg more perpendicular to the ground.

I like that stance because of the coverage. If you see holes perhaps you might mention, that and I could look-into it. If there are weak places that are unintended that would be good about which to be aware.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Some might find that link useful. But one might wonder if you had reason for putting the link.

Thank you for your potential consideration of others.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Does it work!? I think that perhaps done appropriately for that moment a technique might can work~. correctly ananayzing All the factors involved for that result for that moment...less often.

I said before someting about which set of blocks to use if I did get a sparring/resisting person to get video recorded with meto show Pailumdreamer a bit how Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel looks as it sounded intyeresting to him but he was interested to see how it would look to confront a resisting opponent attacking while doing other than striking except perhaps fr One strike to the throat.

My realization on the blocks set was tht any of them would do as I designed them each to be effective for bdeflectin/blocks. People can present themselves in different ways when (mimicking)fighting I looked at gettin punched and punching and came-up with~used five or so ways of deflecting

*1.palms slide along the forearms and guard at the elbow
    *2.baseball cap, turn from side to side
    *3.one armed eight sides vertical forearm
    *4.four deflections and one press
    *5.rolling forearms
    *6.palms with wrist as the axis
    *7.praying hands

1.Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Dragonfly

2.When asked for Kung-Fu to defens one's self; said not authorized to Teach Kung-Fu but grab your ( real or imagined)baseball cap on the side here, now turn it to the other side. turn it when the you are getting punched at the face (the boy did it and smiled and the parents seemed happy )

3.Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Starlight Phase Shift...with my sight aty the moment I noticed three color shifts to at least some stars red, green, blue. one of these represented for me, blocks diagonal, horizontal and vertical using one arm~

4.Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Wall Work/Earth Work: Five forearms...Standing Squirrel--anchored at the lower abdominal region thrust elbows to move forearms as the contact area to the wall(congregate? at that moment). Fingertips up, down, left, right over the head pressthe forearm forward.
    gipped out of my pockets billiards game at the gameroom I went to the hall to the stairwell with congregat walls--a wall of differing sized pebbles (small to big) too the position I did when dishwashing (cornerstone to Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel)began to hit with the forearms because I thought one day I' hurt mydelf punching the inch thick wooden bathroom doors. Plus that made more nosie brought more attention had top stop sooner. In the stairwell I might be able to stop before anyone entered as I might hear to echo of them walking moving or talking. But hit with the caress of a pressor light hit...I get less damaged and can hit for longer.

5.Ernie MNoore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Rolling Forearms...parallel forearms angled elbow height of eyebrowthumb height of eyebrow roll diagonally inward from the farmpit.

Dude.....I still don't know WTF your squirrel kung fu threads are supposed to be about. Are you just bloggin'?

Blog Entries
    Shaolin Wookie I had a thought, merely saying my thinks.

If you no get, No worries. Per haps not important enough to matter.

This one Shaolin Wookie was a request for a sparring partner to make a video. It was to give pailumdreamer a better idea of how what I claim to prefer would look.

One thread was merely to see if there was a real Kung-Fu based-on or called Squirrel. As people wondered things I would address them. I am still addressing them.

I thought of a self-protection for underweight, understrength peole in domestic violence situations and shared that with Knifefighter.

I looked at fighting and what I thought might be Kung-Fu concepts, and made Squirrels the frame work of my thinking.

Theories on addressing fighting that I thought were practical and fun or or and looked pretty or nice is the sort of thing I post.

I was interested in my own Kung-Fu. Kung-Fu to me at the moment was defensive. What are the best defensives I can come-up-with for the situation possibilities I can think at that moment. Tailor these thoughts to the essense of my interpretation of Squirrel-ish.

Squirrel has good thighs and abdominals.

As a practice stand at all possible moments. The standing is conditioning by adjustments in your standing. These adjustments slightly off centers provide resistance in maintaining them therefore development. Also, the angles and breathing limit sucepability to completed jointlocks or joint breaks on the Squirrel practitioner...

Anchor at the lower abdominal region-as if you were in cement up to your stomach. There will be some give as a wrapped around towel becomming more strong~sturdy, yielding yet resistant as you go down the towel. Bend at the ankles. Use shifting to form a body armor. other than conciously tense like paper on paper your body systems unite, improving the capability to take damage.-ish

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 08-20-2007 at 04:46 PM. Reason: No worries if you don't understand Squirrel or my posts. Enough else to do in the world, enjoy there perhaps

Blog Entries
    6. is palm up or palm down, rotating slightly off center about the middle finger as an extension straight out, of the arm.

It is a guiding gesture. Close to or in contact with the object to be guided.

7. Praying hands: I would play with this from the concept of monks from talkies. I found this to have versitility...keeping the palms together and tilting as needed to block/deflect.

I find there are more blocks within the forms. But the moment should tell. I would likely do as I was able that I thought was appropriate or pick a method to use.

Yet in a video of How Squirrel works against a resisting~ opponent I should do the Squirrel Stance in the picture attached to this thread: Post #38 of this thread.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    I have a video device, a battery for that and a charger for that...N o w, a P a r t n e r?..F r e d e r i c k, M a r y l a n d?

Late mid afternoons/ early evenings.

To show how a non-attacking Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu, Squirrel, looks against/versus an attacker...(ugh! I feel a too literal video about to be posted by some funny person...).

No_Know