Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sparing Partner Frederick Maryland to be Video Captured

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Sparing Partner Frederick Maryland to be Video Captured

I was asked to show what I do on video~. I am in Frederick Maryland in the evenings. Let's target 6 30p.m. to 7 30p.m. weekdays.

My what I would be supposed to be doing supposedly has no attacks. The purpose is t o see my reactions to your advances/attacks--grappling to striking.

If I get floored please continue to see how it can turn-out. Again, my reactions to an aggressor-without picking a fight.

Practicing out side might get unwanted attention. If you have a solution, even suggestions please post. If you have relevant comments, intrigue, curiosity, or question please post that.

Younger, I was interested to have my own Kung-Fu. Models of manuals and certain talkies I started breathing. Something that met a checklist to be a Kung-Fu but no authenticity-ish. It's basically a lot of breathing thingies--movements, and timings that in at least some cases mimic Kung-Fu. I based mine on Squirrel.

My understanding of Kung-Fu was Defensive. Looking at things, I whatevered that I become more vulnerable with my attacking...deflect and accept attacks until the other person(s)get tired-ish is Original Squirrel premis~

Practically there was one attack to the throat, but this video exercise need only address the before that one attack.

It's to glimpse how/ Squirrel looks; How well it doesn't work would be good to note also.

No_Know

On/About Squirrel
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-17-2007 at 04:42 PM. Reason: add link to System overview thread
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

that post looks like it was written in english, but I did not understand a word
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

hehe. maybe english isn't his first lanquage, or 2nd or 3rd.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

What is is about Frederick, MD that draws all the kooks?

No_Know always sounds like that. I think he wants to have a challenge and post the video?

Reply]
    Yeah Really...my first thought is that maybe this is who Ralek was.

maybe he's realated to truthman
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

For whoever takes up this offer, if you truly want to test his squirrel style defenses, slap on a Jessica Simpson CD and watch him failingly resist breaking into an impromptu dramatic karaoke session.

That's when you get 'em.

Some such say perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post

Reply]
    Yeah Really...my first thought is that maybe this is who Ralek was.
    he's not ralek... and he actually has better grammar than anyone on this forum, most likely... he types the way he does for a reason.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

actually my post wasnt meant to insult k now. Hes a CLF guy and I respect his posts usually. just found it hard to understand that post

maybe thats what he wanted all along ?
    得 心 應 手

not k-no, No_Know. An entirely different person alltogether (sp?). His writing style has never been any different. His speech is at times similar. Haven't seen him in a while though.

oops. sorry just saw that now too.
    得 心 應 手

Internet Personas are like laxatives and have the same end result.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    No_Know always sounds like that. I think he wants to have a challenge and post the video?
    Follow the link and read the last page or 2. He wants to do some more demos and is trying to find training partners who are willing to be filmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

OK, Guess I'll jump in on the bandwagon. Read my sig for more info. (filming optional)

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.