Thread: Sparing Partner Frederick Maryland to be Video Captured

Threaded View

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Sparing Partner Frederick Maryland to be Video Captured

I was asked to show what I do on video~. I am in Frederick Maryland in the evenings. Let's target 6 30p.m. to 7 30p.m. weekdays.

My what I would be supposed to be doing supposedly has no attacks. The purpose is t o see my reactions to your advances/attacks--grappling to striking.

If I get floored please continue to see how it can turn-out. Again, my reactions to an aggressor-without picking a fight.

Practicing out side might get unwanted attention. If you have a solution, even suggestions please post. If you have relevant comments, intrigue, curiosity, or question please post that.

Younger, I was interested to have my own Kung-Fu. Models of manuals and certain talkies I started breathing. Something that met a checklist to be a Kung-Fu but no authenticity-ish. It's basically a lot of breathing thingies--movements, and timings that in at least some cases mimic Kung-Fu. I based mine on Squirrel.

My understanding of Kung-Fu was Defensive. Looking at things, I whatevered that I become more vulnerable with my attacking...deflect and accept attacks until the other person(s)get tired-ish is Original Squirrel premis~

Practically there was one attack to the throat, but this video exercise need only address the before that one attack.

It's to glimpse how/ Squirrel looks; How well it doesn't work would be good to note also.

No_Know

On/About Squirrel
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-17-2007 at 04:42 PM. Reason: add link to System overview thread
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com