Thread: Becca?

Becca?

http://imartial.com/player-photos-de...=1496&uid=1868

lol, sorry I know, I know. I just couldnt help myself. Same name game. HAHA

becca ross....hmmmmmm

is it a KFM Hybrid?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    is it a KFM Hybrid?
    if it is, it looks like she got Dave's cute little dimples...

Cute little dimples? Coach Ross?

I didn't need that mental image....
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Check out her friends list, especially this guy:

http://imartial.com/player-profile.aspx?uid=1867

Here's a quote from his personal statement:

TIPS ON HOW TO BE A GOOD TRICKER The BASIC tips to become a good tricker. Practice Everyday, Every other day, or atleast as much as you can. Practice your basic kicks along with just tricks. Do lots of jumping drills that work out your calves and thighs. Watch Alot of Samplers to learn from other trickers and analyze it. Remember to jump as high as you can and then throw the trick in the air. Stretch out so you can develop good technique for your tricks. it will also be easier too. In your combos, try to throw various type of tricks with all the basics, flip twist and kick, IE: 720, btwist, backflip Condition your lower AND upperbody. If you train a trick repetitively and it starts to get worse, it's a sign to STOP for a bit because you may develop bad habits. Always warm up and stretch a little before you start tricking because you dont wanna pull a muscle and not be able to trick for awhile or trick on pulled muscles and just totally suck. Now for the SECRETS. You gotta be black, have some kind of black in you, or be Chinese, look korean, but think that you're black. Or you just gotta think you're a different Race than what you actually are. If your filipino, think that you're mexican. If you're Black, think that you're asian. If you're Asian think that you're black. If you're European, think that you're american. Ice Skate for 2 years minimum. (this is so you can cork or 1260 like gary ip) Or Ballet "Relax" everytime you throw a trick... so relaxed that you look like a lazy ass when you're tricking. Eat Carrots. Change your name to Gary Ip, Anis Cheurfa, Chris DeVera, Sesshoumaru, Etc. You Must have a name that everyoen calls you by but isnt your real name. IE: Kjer's real name is Guillermo guys. You have to be from Amsterdam, and your reasoning for everything is because you come from amsterdam. I mean EVERYTHING.. IE: Why do I walk in straight line? Because I'm from amsterdam nigga. Have legs that are so long it looks like tentacles. Never hurt yourself tricking, but instead get hurt walking around a gym and stubbing your toe on everything. Only show up to practice like once every 3 months so you'll look and feel legendary. Drink alot of water, and carry so much water your car is pretty much like a Lake because you got watter bottles all over the floor and packed in your trunk. Grow out Dreads or have hella long hair. Have Eczema, this helps your jackknife to become godlike make sure that you TRICK TO KILL and last, Be a celeb, only the celebs are good.
    He is a true savant.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Cute little dimples? Coach Ross?

I didn't need that mental image....
    why should I be the only one to suffer?

Jurak

you can kiss those little dimples the next time you see me....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Jurak

you can kiss those little dimples the next time you see me....
    tramp.....